Thursday, November 1, 2012

1st day of november....already??

The first day of November...
Our youngests 8th birthday.....
cold and blustery...
but we are warm in our home...
feeling blessed.
Here is a picture of the cupcakes I am making..
they are not done yet....
Who can guess the theme of his birthday party? ;)
See you tomorrow for
Farm Photo Friday!!



Blogger Country Gal said...

Looks Yummy ! I just made some Banana muffins ! Have a good day !

November 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Well, you're as gorgeous as ever, sugar. I had hand surgery, among other things!, and just haven't been surfing much lately. I'm soooo glad you stopped by though.


November 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM  
OpenID edenhills said...

Happy birthday to your youngest. Those cupcakes look delicious!

November 1, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Happy birthday to your youngest.
Your cupcakes sure do look good.
Have a nice weekend

November 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Sweet Blessings said...

Hi there :) Thanks for your sweet words on my almost vanishing blog...I've been so neglectful of it :( Life is good, just spinning out of control...we just finished our 6 months of farmer's markets...and I'm so looking forward to time to catch up on my favorite blogs (YOURS especially!!!) Wishing you a GREAT November, and the happiest of birthday celebrations ever! Sweet blessings!

November 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home