Saturday, September 29, 2012

Splendiferous *Pins* Saturday

We just enjoyed a wonderful anniversary breakfast in bed prepared by our loving children...a beautiful handmade card and last but not least.."Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd was playing in the background...{one of our wedding songs}We love our thoughtful and loving children.

In case you didn't know.....I love Pinterest...okay...I am totally addicted to Pinterest.  So, I thought...you know if you are going to stay up late at night pinning things...you may as well be a good and kind soul and share them on your blog.  ;)  So, Saturdays will be my day for sharing my favorite "pins" of the week.  {splendiferous pins saturday} Now, just to let you know....I have not tried any of the recipes so I cannot guarantee that they are good...just wanted to share that with you!  I am going to make the scalloped potato recipe tomorrow morning before church...so if my family approves the recipe...I will be sharing it with you. 




{pumpkin spice frappe}
source

{give thanks board}
source


 

{slow cooker scalloped potatoes}
source


Pin It!

5 sweet chicks commented here:

Rhonda said...

Hi Farmchick, I appreciated your comment on my blog! (The Home Ec. post.) I'm glad to stop by, and I really like this "Saturday pins" idea. Oo-boy, the time I can spend on Pinterest. LOL It is a ton of fun. I hope you have a great weekend and week ahead. God bless - Rhonda

Country Gal said...

Love the recipe looks and sounds good thanks for sharing . Have fun exploring Pinterest . Have a great day !

Nebraska Wheatie said...

Anxious to hear how the potatoes turned out. They look like something my family would REALLY enjoy!

edenhills said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

The slow cooker potatoes look yummy...will have to try! Unless...you tell me otherwise!
{smile}