Wednesday, July 11, 2012

sweet babies

precious
little
kitties.
We. Love. Them. 












I know I have been really bad at blogging and I have been really bad at visiting my friends too.  I am hoping to get back on track.....I know you all understand.  I also know that many of you are still visiting...because I see you on my feed.  So, I thank you for that...I really appreciate it. 

Don't forget Farm Photo Friday coming up in a few days.  I would love for you to play a long and share your photos. 




I linked up:

Pin It!

13 sweet chicks commented here:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

How precious! :)

Tammy

Mary Ann said...

Love those sweet kittens!

shutterbuggbitten said...

They are adorable!

Tina´s PicStory said...

so sweet! love them all :)

Mamabug said...

Nothing sweeter than furry babies! What a precious little family they are.

Paula said...

Oh my goodness~ they are so precious! I especially love the one sleeping on it's back... *giggle* too cute!

cricketjett said...

What beautiful kittens!! The mommy cat is a very unusually color, isn't she?

Jen's Farmily said...

Aww!! I love baby kittens! I love the bottom picture of the kitten in the bottom left corner who is all flipped upside down!! Too Cute!!

Connie said...

Awwwwww, they are adorable, honey. A farm can't have too many kitties for the varmints that lurk there in the barns!
xoxo,
Connie

Country Whispers said...

So Cute!

Beth E. said...

So cute! I've been terrible with blogging, too. I finally wrote a new post, though. Come check it out!

Hope you're having a great summer...

Farming On Faith said...

Oh how sweet~ we did this last fall. It is so easy to fall in love. We found homes for all of ours. Nothing like a new born kitten.

I too~ have been so bad about blogging. We are finishing our basement and I am purging the house for a very large garage sale.

Sorry I have not been by lately but I too~ plan on catching up.

Enjoy your day!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Hello T~
No guilt for lack of blogging...then I won't feel bad either! lol
Those kitties are so precious! I love kitties...my hubby, not so much! Have a wonderful weekend.