Thursday, June 14, 2012

How does your garden grow?

Sun and rain really do a garden good.
Wind does not.
The sun is shining here today.
A few things have popped out of the ground.
Take a look. :)

  So, how does your garden grow??
Thanks for stopping by, my friends. :)


Blogger Sarah said...

Looks great! Our garden isn't growing very well - something came and dug up some plants this week so we have to start over. Your garden looks great!

Sarah from The House That Ag Built

June 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Jill of All Trades said...

Found you from Country Girl, Kate. I don't have a country garden but have a corner flowerbed garden! The squirrels and I are doing battle for my HUGE green tomatoes right now. But, everything else is growing well.

June 14, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like you have a great start! I am waiting for our tomatoes to ripen!

June 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home