Sunday, June 10, 2012

A simple Sunday

Hoping you all had a peaceful Sunday.... It has been raining here so it was too wet to work out in my gardens. I decided to try my hand at gluten free brownies....they turned out okay but not great.  Anyone have a recipe for GOOD gluten free bread that would be similar to a nice soft, white sandwich bread that kids love??  What did you do this afternoon? 


Sunday Chicken Dinner

Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

Chicken looks YUMMY ! Sorry the brownies didnt work out as well as you hoped sometimes that happens . The weather here has been sunny , hot and humid . Have a good day !

Michelle said...

That chicken does look good. We have had cloudy weather with a few sprinkles. I can't offer any advice about gluten free baking. I usually use google for things like that.

Wendi said...

I've had my share of flop recipes. Makes it all okay when I finally find a keeper! The chicken looks great.

Enjoy your day!