Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's going on around the farm today

It has been beautiful here....warm but sometimes windy.
Busy times....getting ready for spring. I have my gardens all planned out but we don't plant here until the end of May. I am always prepared though!!

{baking}

{cooking}

{walking}

Have a great day.....thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment and let me know you were here so I can return the visit. :)


Pin It!

12 sweet chicks commented here:

Wendi said...

I am planning my garden also. I hope to get some cool weather crops in the ground soon. We frost until mid May so I will have to hold off on the rest. It has been hard since the weather summer like. It has been in the mid to high 70's every day for the past week. Not complaining... just enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

baking cooking and growing here today too

Growing Up A Country Girl said...

we have had pleasant weather too - so unusual it is hard not to think about the spring things... started raking last night!

NoDak Herefords said...

Awesome weather here too. (I think I live only about 50 miles from you!) We have calving going on again. Two of my guys went into town to get pesticide certified today and the third guy is fencing. Me, well, I should be outside as it is a beautiful day!

Down On The Farm said...

Absolutely gorgeous weather here in Missouri. 80 degrees three days in a row! We are in the planning stages of our garden too, but don't plant until next month. I think we are going to scale back on some things, and plant more of others. Can't wait to feel the dirt between my fingers :0! Blessings to you!

Sharon said...

We have had such nice warm weather here also. I will not be putting anything till mid May I hope.!!!
Hugs

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I'm planning my garden too! In fact, I just received my asparagus to plant.

I have several flower beds that need serious attention. Maybe this weekend, but thunderstorms are in the forecast...we shall see!

Have a good weekend T!

Keepin' Up With The Jones said...

We can't plant until the end of May either, but I'm never prepared, I'm a slacker!

If I could plant chocolate and powdered sugar...I'd be ready!

The Coolidges said...

The end of May?!? I would go crazy! We will start planting here around the end of this month. Can't wait!!

Judy said...

We've been thinking about our gardens and with the warm weather we're having it's getting me antsy. Love the bottom photo.

small farm girl said...

Dont be showing all of those yummy things without some recipes!!!!!!!!! Lol!

Sweet Blessings said...

Just wanted to wish you a GREAT Spring...and yay for some nice weather...we've soooo hard the craziest wind here this year :( I just get my windows all washed and crystal clear so I can look out and watch my babies play..and then it rains and the wind blows the dirt in....ughh!!! May March truly be filled with many Sweet blessings for you and your family!!!