Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear friends, Please follow me on Linky Followers.

Hello friends~

I wanted to get this post written sooner....but I didn't! So, here I am - in a frenzy trying to get it out and posted!

As many of you may know...Google Friends is going away... non-Google blog platforms like Wordpress, and word on the street is that it will be eventually phased out completely to be replaced by Google+. I am hoping that you will follow me on LINKY FOLLOWERS . So, I am asking you all....PLEASE friends...please start following me on Linky Followers. You will need to sign up but it is FREE!! If you do start following me on Linky Followers, please let me know and I will follow you back! :) Just leave me a comment so I can be sure to get to your blog and follow you back. You can either click the link below or find it on the right hand side of my blog in the sidebar.

Follow My Blog!

I am coming back later today with a yummy new recipe.....I hope you will come back to check and out. I also hope you will follow me on Linky Followers!!



Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I just followed you on Linky Follower and Pinterest! I also love looking at the Farm Photo Friday linky party, never have lived on a farm but I so like to look:)

Rondell

Grace said...

I follow you via RSS through my Google Reader. That won't change, will it?

Dawson Cattle Company said...

thanks for sharing. i started following you on both and add Linky to our blog....