Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chocolate Chip Pie and Linky Followers

I am back {as promised} with a simple and yummy recipe. If you like pie and chocolate chip cookies you are gonna LOVE this!!




Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Use your favorite pie crust recipe to make a deep-dish pie shell
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts {optional} I left the nuts out this time.
Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream

PREHEAT oven to 325° F.

BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.

BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.

COME FOLLOW ME ON LINKY FOLLOW
As many of you may know...Google Friends is going away for non-Google blog platforms like Wordpress, and word on the street is that it will be eventually phased out completely to be replaced by Google+. I am hoping that you will follow me on LINKY FOLLOWERS . So, I am asking you all....PLEASE friends...please start following me on Linky Followers. You will need to sign up but it is FREE!! If you do start following me on Linky Followers, please let me know and I will follow you back! :) Just leave me a comment so I can be sure to get to your blog and follow you back. Click on the link on the top right hand side of my blog in the sidebar and start following me now! {pretty please}

Pin It!

1 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

Oh this sounds YUMMY ! Supper time here and reading and looking at this makes me hungry ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !