Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordless Wednesday




Pin It!

8 sweet chicks commented here:

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh my darling! That's a real cutie... and with snow added... that's a picture-and-a-half :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

cool pic :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! Looks like he had some fun rolling in the snow :)

Teresa said...

How sweet. I love the contrast between the black and white.

Michelle a.k.a. Farmchick said...

Awwww....how sweet.

TexWisGirl said...

PRECIOUS PUP!!! love, love, love labs! :)

thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a comment! :)

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I love this pic! Makes me wish we would get some snow!
Are you a follower of the Rusty Thimble? She is such a sweet person. She is having a great giveaway that I would truly love to win. She would love to reach 1000 followers and I think she is like 27 shy. If you go over, become a follower and comment stating that I referred you, you get a chance to win and I get another chance. What do you say? Help out an old friend?
http://therustythimble.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-american-apron-pocket-giveaway.html

Nezzy said...

Awwwww, got a little chill there!

What a sweet picture...needs no words, that face says it all!

'Love that little snow beard! :o)

God bless ya sweetie and have a magnificent warm and cozy kinda day!!! :o)