Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Photo :)

It has come to my attention that I have thousands....literally thousands of pictures that I have taken that were supposed to end up on my blog at some point in time. Due to just being one busy Mom and wife I have failed to post as often as intended. So, now I have a computer full of pictures of our kids, our family, our farm, fields, my garden, our cattle, recipes I have name it! Of course, I am glad I have all these photos for myself but I would still like to share many of them with you. I am going to just start randomly posting pictures on my blog....they may be out of season....they may be from 6 months ago or they may be from 2 days ago. I just feel the need to SHARE them.

Today I am sharing a photo I took this summer when we traveled to the Badlands in our beautiful state of North Dakota!

Even though we have had a mild winter here in North Dakota {so far}.....a state that is known for our frigid {wayyyyy belowwww zero} temps I am still longing for spring. With our youngest son being in the hospital and now at home recovering this winter seems to be quite drawn out.

I hope you will enjoy my attempt on sharing more pictures and more posts. I do have a new recipe coming up to share....hopefully tomorrow.

Don't forget to say hi when you stop by....and make this farmchick smile. :)



Blogger Kim said...

That's a gorgeous photo. Thanks for sharing!

January 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Tayet Silverspoon said...

Hi when you stop by!

Hehe. Lovely picture.

January 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I've been through there a couple times while visiting Mt. Rushmore!

January 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

What a beautiful photo and I will enjoy seeing so many more.
I love photos.
I do hope that your son is better real soon. Prayers
Have a great day

January 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Marie said...

What a beautiful photo! One of my favorite things about driving through North Dakota is just such a view!

January 25, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

I read a lot of historical fiction. Many of the stories are placed in your great state. I love seeing pictures of the places I have read about.

Hope your son is doing well. I also have the spring itch even with the mild winter.

BTW... I received the cookbook today. I have already marked a couple of things to try. Thank you!

January 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Farming On Faith said...

Love all the photos!

January 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Julie Harward said...

Wow, that is beautiful! There are so many gorgeous places all across this earth, makes me feel so grateful. :D

January 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Teresa said...

I love that you've decided to share this with us! I love this scene~so different from my usual.

January 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Helenscooking said...

Breathtaking beauty! Thanks for sharing!

January 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

What a beautiful picture. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


January 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...


I hope all is well!

January 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Beautiful picture! We have Badlands and lots of dinosaur fossils near Drumheller in our province. I'm so glad I found you - via Bales and Tales :)

January 26, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh, what a cracking photo! (Did I tell you I dreamt recently that I was on my way to North Dakota..... No idea where *that* came from, but if that's the kind of sights I'd see, I wish I was....!)

This is a really good idea.... I know what it's like to have a ton of random photos, unblogged...

January 31, 2012 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home