Friday, January 27, 2012

Farm Photo Friday Linky Party

It's FRIDAY!!! So, you know what that means....FARM PHOTO FRIDAY!!

I had intended to post a recipe yesterday but as I started baking I found that I was missing one ingredient for the frosting. I was POSITIVE I had this ingredient but I searched every refrigerator in our house and just could not find it. Since we live on the farm I didn't want to just run into town.....so I will be posting my recipe tomorrow!! :)


I took this photo standing on our front porch one morning. I like the way the camera captured the sun.

I would love to see what is going on around your farm, ranch or country home!! Please be kind to the hostess {me} and follow the rules. LINK BACK to me on your blog so that others can follow the link and play along! If you don't than you are not spreading the word that there is a linky party going on at my blog.

Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday


*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up to your photos taken on your farm, ranch, garden or just out in the beautiful country.

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. You can do this by either adding my button to your post or somewhere on your blog . The button is found on the right hand side of my blog. You can also simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

Click the link below to get started!! :)



Pin It!

7 sweet chicks commented here:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for being a faithful reader :) Maybe if I had internet at home I'd be better at stopping by :) GREAT pictures!! Blessings ~

Sharon said...

That is a beautiful sunrise.
Hugs

Country Gal said...

Awesome photo ! I have your party linky on the left side bar of my blog so others can hook up any time ! Have a wonderful day !

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Awww, I wish I'd read your post before I posted on my blog today. I absolutely *love* your photo, and will try and do this every Friday with you.

In fact... I've just seen your Facebook button... I'll 'like' that, and then I'll be reminded!

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful sky! :)

doublehphoto said...

Thanks for hosting, love the idea of a Farm Photo Friday! I am adding you to my sidebar, and linking up : )

Allison of A Farmgirl's View said...

Hi there, I just found you an some other blogs I follow. I love sky pictures so much and this one is beautiful. I put you button on the right side of my blog and look forward to linking up Fridays! Thanks for hosting!