Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Still baking........................


Pin It!

11 sweet chicks commented here:

Kim said...

I'm still baking, too! (And probably will be until the last minute!) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Patty Sumner said...

Me too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Mamabug said...

Oh, how sweet! I hope that little fur baby got a cookie too. I've got 2 batches of sugar cookie dough in the refrigerator to bake tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

Country Whispers said...

Hope you finish your baking soon.
I finally got mine done yesterday.
All I have left to do is to get the house cleaned up (after days and days of baking) and then I'll be ready to sit back and enjoy the holidays.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

vivian said...

aww! cute picture. I hope you give him some treats!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
vivian

Nezzy said...

Yeah, I was kinds wonderin' the same thing! Heeehehehehe!

Cute!

God bless ya and enjoy your Christmas sweetie!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!! :o)

Sharon said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...
I loved the photo and I sure hope that he got his cookie.
I am done with all my baking.
Hugs

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I've had so many cookies, you can have mine! :-))


Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚From all of us at Golden Pines!!

Homeschool on the Croft said...

Oh, how could you refuse?!

cindy said...

Sweet!

cindy said...

so sweet