Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap #6

Welcome to Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap!! I know many of you out there have begun your Christmas baking....please share with us!!! Of course, it doesn't have to be Christmas treats....I would love to see all things that you have whipped up in your kitchens to feed your families. :)

I am just a few short followers away from 500 followers here on my blog....If you are not follower I would love for you to be. When I reach t least 500 followers I am going to have a fun giveaway...so follow away my friends! ;) You will see my followers box just off to the right on my sidebar.

Please be courteous to your hostess {me} and **Remember to LINK BACK TO MY BLOG....if you don't link back to me it defeats the purpose of a recipe swap as others cannot get here to share or see what others have shared. If you don't know how to link back....leave me a comment or send me an email. I will help you!! :) {farmchickskitchen at yahoo dot com}



Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap with Farmchick




*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up your tasty dishes....appetizers, breakfasts, dinners, suppers, snacks, desserts....anything delicious that you are cooking up in your kitchens!

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. You can do this by grabbing my recipe swap button on my side bar or you can simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. {farmchickskitchen at yahoo dot com} I will be glad to help you get started.

After you click the link below it will ask you for the URL this is where you put in the address of your post, in the NAME slot type in the name of your recipe and then it will ask you for your EMAIL your address is not posted or visible to others.

CLICK the link below to get started!!!


Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for hosting ♥

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Thank you so much for visiting me at Home is "Where the Heart is"
www.athomewithelizabethgary.blogspot.com.
Its a pleasure meeting you..and reading your wonderful yummy blog!
I am your 500 follower!!!!Yeah you made 500...
I look forward to visiting you again and again.
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Hugs, Elizabeth