Saturday, November 19, 2011

Punkin and Pinterest :)

I promised when I showed you my Mason jar table decorations {click here} to see them} that I would show you another cute little project that I did.

This is a pumpkin from my garden...I decided to just spruce it up a little by adding some fall colored berries etc. and a cute ribbon. Isn't it sweet? I love how it looks. Sweet and simple right?!?! What could get better than that? I am going to do more....I just have not had a lot of spare time lately.




My recipe swap and farm photo friday linky party are still open....please do share your recipe and your photos....it's a great way to make new friends and get new ideas too. What fun!!!! :)

Now, on to my little talk about Pinterest. If you are not on Pinterest you HAVE to be. It is my newest addiction. What is Pinterest? If you like to surf the web looking for things you are interested in...such as decorating ideas, crafts, recipes....you name it you will find it. Pinterest is like a giant bulletin board...you cut out ideas from the internet and pin them to your board. You can go back and look at all your great ideas that you have found...it's simple and loads of fun!

Currently you can only have a Pinterest account by invitation only. If you would like an invitation please let me know and I will send one to you. All I need is your email address. You can click my email link and send me an email requesting a Pinterest invitation. :)

If you are already on Pinterest than please....come follow me on Pinterest!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I love it, but when I signed up, you had to have a Facebook acct. I closed mine. If you don't have to have that, I would take an invitation from ya!

Hope all is well with you, we have been so busy here...too busy.

Patty Sumner said...

So cute.... My daughter is addicted to pinterest. I have not gotten into so much. I spend to much time blogging. Blessings!