Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simple & Cute fall table decorations

Hi there....hope this fall day finds you all feeling happy and cozy too! :) I made these cute fall decorations the other day so I thought I would share with you all.



I didn't spend a lot of money on these decorations....and I think they are simple yet cute. I used mason jars, which I already had. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE mason jars?? I filled the jars with either left over candy corn or some potpourri berries. Next, I tied a ribbon around the jar and added some fall berries and leaves. Lastly, I put a candle inside the jar.

I am going to set these down the middle of my dining room table with my little mini punkins I grew in my garden. Click here if you want to see my basketfull of just picked punkins. I am picturing our Thanksgiving table with the jars and punkins all lined up down the middle. I think it will look quite festive! I will be sure to show you a picture when I get it all done!

I have something else to show you that I made with my bigger pumpkins that I grew.....but.....I think I will share that with you another day! Hope you will come back and check it out!

Please leave me a comment so I know you were here.



Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Really pretty candle holders but I am most impressed by the adorable pumpkins you grew, I have never had any luck growing pumpkins here in Florida. Will be such a pretty fall table.

November 12, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Joani said...

Really pretty table. Love the pumkins. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

November 12, 2011 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Country Gal said...

Oh they are all soo cute , I love it ! Have a wonderful evening.

November 12, 2011 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

Pretty! I have a love for Mason jar also. :)

November 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Tales from the Ranch said...

I love the idea of mason jars. I always have some laying around the house this time of year. Think I will put a few together for the Thanksgiving table.

November 12, 2011 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I did not post on Farm Photo Friday this week... I promise I will tomorrow... I love the stories there! I love those table decorations, too!

November 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Isn't fall fun!? Good work!

November 13, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Beth E. said...

Beautiful AND easy...my favorite kind of decorating! :-)

November 13, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I love mason jars! I have some on my dining room table now with cotton bolls in them!

November 13, 2011 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Farmchick said...

Cute table scape. I love the mini pumpkins!

November 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Marie said...

Oh, cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Love your blog - it's adorable!

November 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Karen Deborah said...

I know what you mean about the jars. I have little salt and pepper jars and big canisters. My jar thing has no bounds. your decorations are very pretty.

November 13, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Sweet Blessings said...

Just checking in to say "Hi"..I always love visiting your blog...it just makes me smile! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with many Sweet blessings!

November 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home