Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday [with a few words}


Hi everyone....hope your day is going well. :) I just want to remind you all about my new recipe swap called Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap. Click here to get right to that post. I would love for you all to add a recipe that you have blogged. Also, don't forget to join in my photo linky party -Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday--that is coming up soon...of course....on Friday!! I am trying another new idea along with the Recipe swap that I started on Tuesday. Mondays are saved for a new Gooseberry Patch recipe...yes...one every week! I think it will be a lot of fun. Click here to see recipe number one that I posted on Monday. It's called Hot Fudge Spoon Cake and it is ooey gooey yummy!

Don't forget to make this farmchick happy and leave me a comment so that I can return the visit.

Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Tina´s PicStory said...

happy ww :)

Farmchick said...

A great pic. I used to play on these giant tires at the playground while growing up in Minot.

Paula said...

Ooooh~ I'll definitely check back in on Monday... any recipe that has the words "fudge" and "cake" in it has my undivided attention! *grin*
Love the tractor pic- I had to show that to hubby.

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Looks like a great harvest! I'll be back tomorrow. :)