Saturday, October 29, 2011

A sweet, salty and simple fall treat

Are you looking for a quick and last minute treat for Halloween or just a simple Fall treat? Well, look no further, my friends. These cute treats are a snap to make and they are quite tasty too!

They are the fall twist of the Christmas Pretzel Treats I made last year. I like how these turned out too.... :) Go ahead, click the link above or click here check them out!


Pretzel checkers
Hershey's Kisses, M&Ms or Sixlets candy


Heat the oven to 170F. Set a number of pretzels (one for each
treat) in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then top
each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Kiss.


Bake for 4 to 6 minutes - until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M or Sixlet candy into the center of each Kiss. I used Sixlets this time. :)

Have a wonderful weekend....hope you can take the time to leave me a comment so I can return the visit. :) Also, I would love it if you followed my blog, "liked" my facebook page, followed me on Pinterest and Twitter too!! You can find all these items on my right sidebar. Thank you so much!!


Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Yumm! The best combo..salty and sweet!

Country Gal said...

Oh these sound Yummy ! Have a wonderful evening.

cindy said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Mary Ann said...

YUM! Thank you, I'll be making them for our Christmas gathering!