Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh sooooo CUTE lil punkins

See what I picked the other day from my garden? My lil punkins.....you can bet I will sprucing up the place with these cuties! I have other sizes too but I think these are sooo sweet.

Hope you have a blessed day. Don't forget to link up to my new recipe swap! Come on people...it's fun to share. :)


Please remember to leave me a comment so I can return the visit!! Thank you to all my faithful followers and readers who stop by, leave me comments and send lovely emails!! You are what makes blogging sooo fun!!

Pin It!

9 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

They are cute ! Have a great day !

Amish Stories said...

I was just passing by and thought id stop to say hello. I'm checking new blogs today, and i hope you folks are enjoying the fall weather like we are having here in Pennsylvania. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon county.

Red Gate Farm said...

Oh how I love the mini pumpkin! My mini pumpkin crop was a "mini" one this year! I only got 12 or 13 total :( Usually I harvest around 100 to 150 so it was definitely a bust this year!

~Chris

Jennifer said...

They are so cute & great for Fall... we grew some last year :)

Laurie from Amish Country said...

I love them little guys. Am thinking of growing them in next years pumpkin patch.
Hope you are having a great day!

Wendi said...

I really should grow some of those next year. They are adorable!

Debbie said...

Those are so cute!!! I want some!! Have a great evening!!!

God Bless~
Debbie

Teresa said...

I love the mini pumpkins. Millie is the only one that grew mini-pumpkins here this year, but I already have my big ones baked and ready to become pies.

Beth E. said...

So cute! I just love autumn!