Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap #2

I hope this post finds you all happy and well. :) Welcome to Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap!! I know you all have blogged about the wonderful dishes you have prepared....please share them with us!!!

Today I am sharing this recipe...it's a Gooseberry Patch recipe!! YUM!!


*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up your tasty dishes....appetizers, breakfasts, dinners, suppers, snacks, desserts....anything delicious that you are cooking up in your kitchens!

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. You can do this by grabbing my recipe swap button on my side bar or you can simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

After you click the link below it will ask you for the URL this is where you put in the address of your post, in the NAME slot type in the name of your recipe and then it will ask you for your EMAIL your address is not posted or visible to others.

CLICK the link below to get started!!!

Pin It!

5 sweet chicks commented here:

Tina´s PicStory said...

that looks good :)´

Farming On Faith said...

So nice to hear from you!
It is a beautiful fall day here in Missouri! Hope you are having a great day!

Kim said...

The King Ranch Chicken looks good. We primarily use beef around here, but maybe I can sneak it in sometime soon. Thanks for sharing!

Farmchick said...

Cold and rainey here...not good for sunflower harvest that we are trying to get done!! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe Traders/Brenda Wilson said...

Love your website.And the pork chops and scalloped potatoes look wonderful. I will be making this soon.Thanks for liking my page on facebook!!