Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fresh from the Farm Recipe Swap #1

I am trying something new....I must be a glutton for punishment. haha I know these linky parties take awhile to become an established party....and if you slack off on your blogging sometimes the party participants slack off. Yes...I have learned that through experience. :) I am giving this a try anyway. I hope you will all join in and share a recipe with me and my readers. So, if you have been playing along on my farm photo party I am changing the rules again....just pictures on that party....recipe here. I have not made a button to link back to my sight so please just make sure that somewhere in your post that you somehow link back to Fresh from the Farm.
I will start off this party with my latest recipe that I served for dessert on Sunday evening. Everyone enjoyed it. I thought it was best with the vanilla ice cream mixed into it and was all fudgey and the ice cream was melty....in other words.....it was YUMMY!!!
HOT FUDGE SPOON CAKE


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up your tasty dishes....appetizers, breakfasts, dinners, suppers, snacks, desserts....anything delicious that you are cooking up in your kitchens!

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. I will be making a button but as of now I do not have one. You can simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

After you click the link below it will ask you for the URL this is where you put in the address of your post, in the NAME slot type in the name of your recipe and then it will ask you for your EMAIL your address is not posted or visible to others.

CLICK the link below to get started!!!



Pin It!

3 sweet chicks commented here:

Kim said...

This is also good if you use leftover strong coffee as the liquid. It's a treat for mocha lovers. Thanks for hosting the link party for recipes.

gtyyup said...

Thanks for hosting...that fudgey CAKE looks delicious!!

Teresa said...

Sounds fun. I'll have to try and keep this in mind for next week.