Friday, October 21, 2011

Farm Photo Friday--Link Party

Welcome to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday Linky Party!!! THANK YOU to all that have been playing along...even with my lack of visiting. As you can see I have started a few new fun things last week. On Mondays I am now posting a Gooseberry Patch Recipe....yes a new one every week. Then on Tuesdays you will find my new recipe swap. I would love for you to join in and add your recipes that you have whipped up in your kitchen. No..the recipe does not have to be from a Gooseberry Cookbook....but it certainly can be. I hope I am not confusing anyone now. With the new recipe swap I have changed back Farm Photo Friday to just photos.....if you have recipes to share...please do so on Tuesdays!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~



I am sharing this picture I took of a couple of cows the other day. I think it is pretty with the black cows surrounded by fall colors


Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday


*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up your tasty dishes....appetizers, breakfasts, dinners, suppers, snacks, desserts....anything delicious that you are cooking up in your kitchens!

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. I will be making a button but as of now I do not have one. You can simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

After you click the link below it will ask you for the URL this is where you put in the address of your post, in the NAME slot type in the name or title of your photo and then it will ask you for your EMAIL -- your address is not posted or visible to others.

CLICK the link below to get started!!!



Pin It!

6 sweet chicks commented here:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Love your picture. Dianntha

Mary Ann said...

Arrgghhhh Farmchick! I meant to type Calamity Acres for mine... I am so tired I read Name and typed my own! Is it possible to change it????

I love your reviving this... and using the link tool... I can't connect to Mr. Linky anymore.

The Coolidges said...

Love your cow picture. Absolutely gorgeous!

Amy
www.coolidgelifeonthefarm.blogspot.com

Julie Harward said...

Hi there, thanks for your visit and comment. I love your picture here, so calming isn't it...country peace! ;D

Tina´s PicStory said...

welcome to *picstory*! this silver line between the gold looks very good. thanks for linking up :)

J Bar said...

Beautiful shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs