Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday



Cows are curious....this ol' gal was looking at me through the pick-up window. :)

Pin It!

10 sweet chicks commented here:

Sharon said...

Great photo. I remember when hubby went out to check cows in a jeep and I would ride along and being a city gal I was so nervous when they got that close.
thanks for sharing

Country Gal said...

I love photos of cows, some have such pretty faces, Nice photo. Have a wonderful day .

Tina´s PicStory said...

Cool :)

This Farm Family's Life said...

love the photo!!!

Dicky Bird said...

Love that picture! Blessings from Wisconsin

Julie Harward said...

Hi sweet lady..love your pic here today, on my walk this morning, I stopped along with my dogs (who always bring the curious cows right up to us) my dog Cougar loved to run up to them and bark and wake them up and scatter them. I was out on a walk once and an old bull was loose and coming in our direction, it was the first time Cougar had seen such a thing and he was scared, me too, but as I rushed toward the bull yelling, Cougar went right after him and chased him into the bushes..ever since then he just loves to scare them! Love your header...:D

Teresa said...

I'm not sure she's looking very happy~maybe like she thinks you should have an ear of corn for her...

Kim said...

Looks like she's asking you to leave, nicely asking that is.

farmer said...

Love it!!

Beth E. said...

Hahaha...love the expression on the ol' girl's face!