Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday {with a few words}



In this photo we are harvesting wheat as the sun goes down....beautiful!!! :)

Pin It!

8 sweet chicks commented here:

Kim said...

I love this photo! That's what I call beautiful working conditions.

Tina´s WW said...

Great shot! Happy WW :)

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photo !

Kate said...

Great picture!!!! Perfect timing to catch the sun setting behind the combine. ;0)

Sharon said...

That is a beautiful photo.
btw thanks for the cookie recipe.
they look so yummy and choc.LOL

Swamp Dod said...

Are you harvesting wheat now? We only grow winter wheat in Tennessee which we harvest in June. We are now winding up our corn harvest that I posted on my blog at doublebhomestead.wordpress.com. Stop by and have a look if you have a few minutes to spare.

Rainy Day Farm said...

What a beautiful shot.

Buttons said...

This is an awesome photo. I like what I see here. B