Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday [with a few words}

I just can't get enough pictures of our blooming sunflower fields. :)


Pin It!

8 sweet chicks commented here:

Red Gate Farm said...

Oh my.... how I'd love to see this in person!

~Chris

Country Gal said...

WOW ! Soo pretty ! Have a wonderful day !

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

Love it! Wish they'd plant sunflowers around us...it must be sunny even when it's raining on your farm. It would be wonderful waking up to this sight every day!
Maura :)

Vickie said...

Are you guys growing them? They are gorgeous! My favorite flowers of all time... so cheerful!

Michaele said...

Me neither!

Teresa said...

Beautiful! I just love the old weathered post in front.

vivian said...

beautiful!!! you could make greeting cards with pictures like this!
have a great weekend! I bet this is the prettiest time of year on your farm.
xoxo
vivian

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture.
Wow. Oh so beautiful!!!!