Friday, September 2, 2011

Farm photo and recipe Friday--Link Party

Welcome to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday Linky Party!!! Link up your country photos! I would love to have you play along! I sure do appreciate it those who have been playing. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to add a link BACK to Fresh from the FARM, like this, so that your readers are able to see the other submissions and click on them for a visit. :) You can also add my button to your post or on your sidebar. I thought I would also add that I would love to have your recipes that you have cooked up in your kitchen! Farm and Ranch girls do a plethora of duties from making homemade bread to driving combine to working cattle. I would love to see them all!! Thank you so much for sharing.....I think it is great fun checking out all the posts and photographs.

Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday



*Link up to your specific post, not to your whole blog. {You need to click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up to your photos taken on your farm, ranch, garden, kitchen or just out in the beautiful country. You can also add your country recipes...complete with photos.

*Please make sure you link back to me so others can see the other photo submissions. You can do this by either adding my button to your post or somewhere on your blog . The button is button found on the right hand side of my blog. You can also simply put a link at the bottom of your post like this. I am linking to Farmchick's Farm Photo Friday.

*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

*If you are not a follower I would love for you to become one. {You don't HAVE to but I would would appreciate it}

If you want to play along but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

Now just click on the ADD LINK button -- right next to the cute little froggy face below to get



Pin It!