Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C!

Chewy Chocolate Cookies that is...with peanut butter chips!! I made these yummy cookies this morning to take out to the field. They are simple yet delicious - crisp yet chewy. I think that when you spend long hours in the field you deserve a few good cookies! ;)


CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS


INGREDIENTS:
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 teaspoonbaking soda
1/2 teaspoonsalt
1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter


Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.

Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.


Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


You can still add your country pictures and recipes to my linky party. Go here to play along or check out the submissions. :)

Any other bloggers out there missing your followers? My 473 followers have disappeared??? I am not sure what to do about that. If you have any info on this please let me know! Thanks.


Happy weekend everyone! Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you were here.



Pin It!

12 sweet chicks commented here:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy.. can't wait to try this recipe out!

Ladybug said...

Those are sooo yummy going to make
these for such.. Thanks for sharing ..Love your Blog its'so
re-freshing enjoy stopping by...

Warm Blessings
Ladybug

vivian said...

If I go out in the field will you bring me some? they look so good. and whats better then choc and peanut butter?!
xo
viv

Wendi said...

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Good Stuff!!

Farming On Faith said...

Yummy~ I think I may have to try these.

My blog has been acting funny all week. My playlist vanished for several days. I had parts disappear all week. Crazy!!! I thought maybe it was the Coupon site~ so I took it off. It helped for awhile. I am sure your followers will come back~ tehe!

I hope you have a wonderful Lord's day!

Always enjoying hearing from you!

Blessings~ Carrie

Farming On Faith said...

By golly~ I see them now!

The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Oh, I'm liking the looks of those cookies! Couple with a huge glass of ice cold milk = perfection!

m&em said...

Boy do those look good and simple to make.

Sweet Blessings said...

I so miss getting to find time to come visit...so glad I did today..those cookies look scrumptious! Wishing you and your family a great new week filled with LOTS of Sweet blessings!

MamaTea said...

I don't know how those cookies make it out to the field...how do they last that long? They sound GREAT!!


As far as your followers disappearing, between the boys and I we have four blogs and most of the time we can't get the follower thing to load on any of them. Or sometimes we can see the followers on one blog and not the other three. Doesn't make any sense, but a search in Blogger through their "Help" thing shows that a ton of people are having the same problem. Sure hope it gets fixed soon!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

OMGosh...those look delish! A must try for this household!

I'm not sure what's going on with the "followers"...sometimes I think there are gremlins in the blogger!
Have a great week!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Those look absolutely sinful! I must make those for sure!