Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our favorite thing.....

One of our FAVORITE things about summer.



With all of the rain this year....

it took awhile for them to really start growing.


but they are here now and we are enjoying them everyday!!!



What is one of your favorite things about summer???
Happy Sunday, everyone. :)


Pin It!

9 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

They look yummy !
I have a huge list of favs about summer just to name a few, Butterflys,birds,sunshine,gardens of all kinds , BBQS , Boating, Hiking I could go on for ever but I wont lol Great pics. Have a wonderful day !

Michaele said...

Oh same here! I was mad at myself for making pickles yesterday and not saving one for breakfast : )
Anxiously awaiting tomatoes for bruschetta.

Steph said...

Our cucumbers in the garden just went kaput, I put up so many pickles it was ridiculous!

Joani said...

Same here. My armenian cucumbers really never did get started and only have gotten 1/2 dozen or so. So disappointing. Thanks for sharing.

Lana from Farm Life Lessons said...

Wow! These pictures PROVE that veggies are beautiful!

dogsmom said...

They sure are pretty!
I have noticed this summer we have more types of butterflies than before - lots of different sizes.
Very brilliant blue ones, and bright yellow along with the usual flutterers.

Keeping your state flood victims in our prayers.

Terry and Linda said...

My garden is ready for me to harvest daily now, for which I'm really glad.

I'll try to link with you on Friday :)

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I'm into tomatoes right now...

Isn't summer grand?

Beth E. said...

Tomatoes! I love 'em, and could eat them every day. Oh, and green beans..they are a favorite, too! :-9