Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Howdy...from a couple of our girls.

We are just out in the pasture enjoying ourselves. We thought we would mosey on over and say HOWDY!!

Did you take the picture yet???


CHEESE!!!!

Busy...busy...busy here on the farm. My garden finally started to produce after the slow start it had due to the rain and cool weather. I have beans now coming out of my ears....cukes and the tomatoes are finally starting to ripen. I am going to can beans and peaches tomorrow. :)

Wheat harvest is just around the corner. Things will get REALLY busy then!!!

What's going on in your neck of the world? I want to know....I am interested! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by....and of course....don't forget to at least say hi!!


Pin It!

7 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

Love the big nose ! Great photos . Have a wonderful day !

Steph said...

Wow, our garden is already kaput for the year! We have a few okra barely hanging on still though, lol.

This Farm Family's LIfe said...

I canned 31 jars of chili sauce on Tuesday and B started kindergarten. {{sigh}}

Paula said...

Ooooh! Pretty girls! I love the pose in the last picture. :)
We didn't even put out a garden~ we fed the deer and raccoons so well last year I thought I would let them go somewhere else to eat this year! *hehe*

JMF said...

Well our fall cows are calving now, just got a set of twins the other day. Will be putting up hay for the 3rd time soon.I just have cukes, squash and pumpkins. We have been cukes every meal for awhlie now!

Sharon said...

What cute photos.
I like that last one.
Have a nice weekend

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love your new banner...you are so talented!!! Wishing you a GREAT harvest and a wonderful last few summer days with your family! Sweet blessings!