Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Field of dreams............

A pretty picture taken from my front deck. First you see one of our fields of sunflowers {the green}...then as you travel along you see the road....on the other side you see the yellow field....that is one of our fields of blooming canola. It's beautiful here. I love this time of year on the farm.
Hoping you are feeling happy and content too. :) What is happening in your world?
Thanks for stopping by....blogger won't let me upload any more pictures....so I guess that is all folks!! Don't forget to at least say hi!!!

Pin It!

13 sweet chicks commented here:

Red Gate Farm said...

Ahhhhh, wide open spaces full of beautiful plantings!

~Chris

Jan said...

What a beautiful view. Not much happening in my world, but I did start a new quilt, today.

Feral Female said...

What a lovely view you have!

This Farm Family's Life said...

I've got wide open spaces as well and loving every minute of it!!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

Growing Up A Country Girl said...

that is a beautiful view - no more pics - do you need to buy more storage?

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Thanks for sharing that GORGEOUS view! I totally {love} sunflower fields...beautiful.

Kim said...

Glad to see that you guys have beautiful green pastures instead of fields of water. Here in NE OK we have got some rain so it is starting to green up a little bit, the rest of the state is still suffering from the drought.
Blessings to you and yours,
Kim in OK

Beth E. said...

What a great picture! Such wide, open space. I live in the mountains. That's all I see, no matter which direction I turn! ;-)

It's been a very busy week at work for me. I am soooo ready for the weekend!

Michaele said...

Wow! Some days I would give anything to see something besides corn and soybeans. But most days - I just enjoy the view, like you do : )

klutzymama said...

Wow, that is breathtaking! In my world right now, there is a construction nightmare...your world is looking a lot more inviting. :)

Nel said...

I love this view. Off my back patio is my fence and the top of the neighbors house. I miss the country, but I love my husband, so.... lol
I would love to catch a field of sunflowers in bloom. One of these days.
until next time... nel

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I came across your blog the other day and I am SO glad that I did! My husband and I love the agriculture lifestyle and have always wanted to live where there were miles and miles of crops growing but, apparently, God thought differently. :) We have cattle but our area is mostly pastureland or just grassy lands.
I look forward to reading your blog and checking out alot of the country blogs you follow.

mommyx12 said...

Wow, I just found your blog from Carrie's blog. I love it and especially all the photos.