Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little calf faces

I just cannot get enough of them. When we check cows I always take my camera with. I have LOTS of pictures of our cows. I know, it seems many pictures of your cows do you need?? I can't help myelf I think they all have their own personality and I love capturing them.

A cute little calf -- look at her cute face and those long, long eyelashes. :) Is this not adorable???

Tell me what you think.....have I been out on the farm too I crazy? :)

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and link up to Farm Photo Friday. I know you have pictures out there taken on your farm, ranch, in your garden or just out in the country. Come share with me. If you want to see what I am talking about go here.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave me a comment so I know you were here. I would love to return the visit. :)
I am linking up to Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop.

Labels: ,


Blogger Country Gal said...

I have always loved calves faces and pretty eyes !
What a sweet photo ! Have a good day !

July 7, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I never get enough of calves and their sweet faces. We're bottle feeding a lil tyke right now and he's SO sweet. I love to rub him while he eats and pretend to be his mama :) Calves are the best!

July 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I enjoy seeing the faces of those little cows!!!
I really like you new header also.
Glad to read that hubs got his spraying before the rain.
It is doing a lot of that here too.

July 7, 2011 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Dicky Bird said...

LOVE those faces too. You know you've "been out on the farm" too long when you want to kiss all of them...I've been known to kiss a few furry lips! Blessings from Wisconsin.

July 7, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger The Wife said...

You can never have too many calf pictures. That's just my opinion. And believe me, I have TONS!

July 7, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Ah what a cutie-patootie. I'd kiss it.... are they stinky? lol

July 7, 2011 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Feral Female said...

Calves are just so adorable!

July 8, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger gtyyup said...

Anyone with calves are crazy for their calves and lots of photos is a MUST!!! I took pics last evening of ours!

July 8, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Alana Jo said...

I am the same way with my chickens! Nuts? Maybe.. but who wants to be normal.

July 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Dogpatch Primitives said...

Of course you love them what's not to love about them? I would think it abnormal not to love them! They're a beautiful creature!

I've never lived on a farm, but if given opportunity, I would kiss those sweet babies faces!

Thanks for sharing the sweet pics!

July 10, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home