Monday, July 11, 2011

LINKY PARTY ~ Homemade by YOU ~ Monday

HOMEMADE BY YOU ~ MONDAY

Featuring a few of my favorites from my first linky party! :)

Love this wood plank picture frame made by Kindra ~ @ home with K. Stop over and check it out.



This backpack rack made by Real Southern Living is a cute idea to get done before school starts again.


This post was scheduled to post while we were out having a fun and relaxing time at the lake. For some reason it did not post. I decided to post it even though it is now Tuesday!! :)

I would love for EVERYONE to join in on this party and play a long. I want to see your wonderful and oh so creative recipes, crafts and projects. There are so many talented people out there in this big old world. :) Thank you to those that joined a few weeks back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Homemade by YOU Monday Linky Party with Farmchick


*Link up to your specific post-- not to your whole blog. {Please just click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}
*Link up to your recipes, crafts and projects!! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations. I will be featuring my favorites every week.
*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to link back to Fresh from the Farm or grab my button and put it either on your post or on your sidebar. This is a very important step as this is how others are able to get to my blog to see all of the submissions. If you don't know how to do this just ask me either by commenting here or emailing me. :)
*Grab my button from my sidebar and post it on your side bar or in your post. You don't have to do this but it will help to spread the word so that this party can really get started! I would appreciate it sooo much!
*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

If you want to play a long but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.
Get started by adding your link now!!! {just click ADD LINK} below. :)


Pin It!

6 sweet chicks commented here:

Janice said...

Thanks for hosting this party. Looking foward to checking out some of the other links!

Chris said...

Sorry, I linked my Raspberry Patch to the wrong Linky Party. It was late. I am not sure how to remove it and post in farm photo friday. I enjoy your blog and seeing your life on the farm. It is not always an easy, but it is a great way of life.

Stacey@Real Southern Living said...

Thanks for hosting this party and featuring me! I'm a little late getting caught up on my blog reading!

Stacey@Real Southern Living said...

Thanks for hosting this great party and for featuring my back pack rack! I'm a little late getting caught up on my blog reading:)

Stacey@Real Southern Living said...

Thanks for featuring me! I'm a little late getting caught up on my blog reading!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Thanks so much for featuring my red, white and blue frame! So exciting! The summer has been flying by and I totally missed this post and much of my blog reading...Thanks for letting me know!