Monday, July 25, 2011

Homemade by YOU Mondays-- linky party!!!

Welcome to Homemade by YOU Mondays! The week just flew by and here it is Monday again. Things here on our farm are busy as always. Summertime is a busy time of year for farmers. We love it though and feel blessed to be so busy!

Thank you to those that played along. Here are a few favorites from last weeks party.


This headboard turned towel rack submitted by Real Southern Living is sooo cute and such a great idea! I love it!!

This recipe submitted by The Rickett Chronicles looks yummy. Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole looks similar to a recipe I make but does have a few different ingredients. I am going to try it one of these days. :)



I am starting out this weeks party with my Layered Enchilada Casserole {for the slow-cooker}. It is a simple meal and it won't heat up your house.



Homemade by YOU Monday Linky Party with Farmchick


So, here is how to play. :)

*Link up to your specific post-- not to your whole blog. {Please just click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}

*Link up to your recipes, crafts and projects!! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations. I will be featuring my favorites every week.

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to link back to Fresh from the Farm or grab my button and put it either on your post or on your sidebar. This is a very important step as this is how others are able to get to my blog to see all of the submissions. If you don't know how to do this just ask me either by commenting here or emailing me. :)

*Grab my button from my sidebar and post it on your side bar or in your post. You don't have to do this but it will help to spread the word so that this party can really get started! I would appreciate it sooo much!
*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

Get started by adding your link now. :)

Pin It!

4 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Gal said...

YUMMY I love anything with cheddar cheese ! Have a good day and stay cool .

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

This Farm Family's Life said...

You have an awesome blog! Love the side bar music.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

The food looks delish...even though it's so hot here...nothing sounds very good!

Thanks for stopping by. Our county fair begins Thursday...I'm about to be MIA....again. Geez. Someday I will get caught up and get internet at home and...the list could go on!! Have a wonderful week!