Monday, July 18, 2011

LINKY PARTY ~ Homemade by YOU ~ Monday

HOMEMADE BY YOU ~ MONDAY

Featuring a few of my favorites from last weeks linky party! :)



This FRAMED CHALKBOARD by Hunting Creek Homestead is sooo cute. I love the patriotic touch that was added.



Country Whispers submitted this recipe for FROSTED ZUCCHINI BARS.....they look sooo good and we all know you can't have TOO many zucchini recipes! :)

Homemade by YOU Monday Linky Party with Farmchick



I would love for EVERYONE to join in on this party and play a long. I want to see your wonderful and oh so creative recipes, crafts and projects. There are so many talented people out there in this big old world. :) Thank you to those that joined a few weeks back.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



*Link up to your specific post-- not to your whole blog. {Please just click on the title of your post and it will open its own page, copy that link for your link up}
*Link up to your recipes, crafts and projects!! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations. I will be featuring my favorites every week.
*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember to link back to Fresh from the Farm or grab my button and put it either on your post or on your sidebar. This is a very important step as this is how others are able to get to my blog to see all of the submissions. If you don't know how to do this just ask me either by commenting here or emailing me. :)
*Grab my button from my sidebar and post it on your side bar or in your post. You don't have to do this but it will help to spread the word so that this party can really get started! I would appreciate it sooo much!
*Visit a few people from the linky party and make some new friends. Don't forget to comment here and on other blogs too....you know we ALL love comments!!

If you want to play a long but need a little help to get started, simply leave a comment here with your questions or email me. I will be glad to help you get started.

Get started by adding your link now!!! {just click ADD LINK} below. :)




Pin It!

2 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Whispers said...

HI Farmchick!
I went to link up this morning but the "linky" thing isn't there.
I'll check back a little later.

Farming On Faith said...

Good Morning Friend~
I am still trying to get caught up before it is time to start school again!

Boy would I have liked to see your sweet farm.

My kids are at church camp so today I am shoveling out my teenage boy's room. Fun~ fun!

You have a wonderful day.
I am going to catch up on your blog!
Have a great day!