Monday, November 15, 2010

Introducing Farmchick's Have A Holly Jolly Recipe Swap


I am so glad to see you. :) Have I told you lately how thankful I am for my faithfull followers, readers and commentors too? Well...I THANKFUL for you all. It is just so fun to have made so many new friends.

So, throughout my blogging time I have had several people ask me if I have ever thought about having a recipe swap. At the times they asked...I had not. Well, I started thinking about it and I decided it would be fun to have one sharing Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes, decorating ideas, traditions, and even craft ideas. Whatever I can think of that would be interesting and FUN of course!! :) So, I would like to introduce to you Farmchick's Have a holly jolly Christmas Recipe Swap!!! I hope you will get out your family cookbooks and share some recipes with me and all my readers. Tune in for more information on Tuesday.
I will be explaining step by step how to participate in this fun swap!!

I will also be sharing with you the recipe for this tasty dish. Looks yummy doesn't it? WAS....there's nothing left of it now! ;)

I would love to hear if you would like to participate in my swap and also any ideas on subjects we could be posting about over the holiday season. :)

Thanks all for stopping by and for your comments too. :)

Labels: ,


Blogger Sharon said...

That sounds like a great idea. I love trying new recipes for the holidays.

November 15, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

A recipe swap sounds fun!

November 15, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Tales from the Ranch said...

I am up for it! Would love to share and get more recipes and ideas.

November 15, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Farmchick said...

Sharon~I hope you will join in on the swap!! :)
Steph and Tales from the Ranch~I hope you are thinking of some great recipes/ideas to share!! I can't wait! :)

November 15, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Julie Harward said...

That sounds like fun..the next two months are really a busy time for me but I'll try! ;D

November 15, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Farmchick said...

Julie~ I know it's a busy time {it makes my head spin just thinking about it} but I thought it would be so fun to try something like this. :)

November 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Country Whispers said...

Sounds like a great idea!

November 15, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Beth E. said...

I would definitely like to know more details about it...I'll check back tomorrow!


November 15, 2010 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

That sounds like a lot of fun, I like seeing recipes that are favorites of others!

November 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

I would love to participate!


November 17, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

What a great idea.....I might just have to join the party!

November 17, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home