Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WWW...and it's Oh SO simple! :)

Well's that time of the week again.
Time to check out a recipe that is relatively
healthy and low calorie too! :)

I think what many of you may like about
this sweet treat is the fact that
NO cooking is required! It's a fast
fix for a sweet tooth! :) You won't
rack up a lot of calories with it either!

Sound good to you? Let's get on
with it shall we??

Farmchick's Faux Ice Cream Sandwiches

2 chocolate graham crackers (the whole thing)
2 tablespoons Fat Free Cool Whip

{as you see I didn't have chocolate graham I used the cinnamon--still good--

but I like the chocolate best! Use your fav!

Spread the Cool Whip in between the crackers.
Put in freezer until frozen.


It's only 2 points for the whole thing!


Farmchick's Faux Ice Cream Sandwiches...

that's what is for snack in

Farmchick's Kitchen


Thanks for stopping by and as always....
Please leave me a message--
I just LOVE hearing from you!
{don't mind my spacing...blogger is giving me problems}

Labels: ,


Blogger joanne said...

I just love these and now that I know it's only 2points I think I love them even more..;p

April 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Mandy in Mayberry said...

Great idea! I have a sweet tooth but I stay away from sugar most of the time - these sound perfect for me!

April 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger City girl turned Country Girl said...

Ingenious!! I can't wait to try that!! So simple yet it sounds SOOO yummy!!! THANKS!!

April 15, 2010 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I've done ww through the years and these are great to make! Easy and yummy, great for summer too :)

April 15, 2010 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Country Whispers said...

What a great idea for a quick and easy treat!

April 15, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

They look so yummy and I can't wait to get to the store and make me some.
Thanks for sharing.

April 15, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger jerriann said...

That looks gooood. I will try some as soon as I get to the store.

Thanks for coming by my blog. I just found your comment, sorry it took me so long to get by here.

April 15, 2010 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Sweet Blessings said...

What a great, simple, easy dessert! I'm thinking I might use it for company sometime...and maybe serve it with a few fresh strawberries :D You are the BEST! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! Sweet blessings!

April 15, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Sweet goodness... only 2 pts? I'm a new WW girl, and I can already tell this little doozy is going to grace my freezer each and every night!! Thank you so much for sharing!

April 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

The best 2 points I'm going to eat. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.

Have a good week!

April 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Beth E. said...


April 19, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home