Saturday, April 18, 2009

water....water....everywhere!

Posted by Picasa
Click on picture to enlarge!!

Pin It!

15 sweet chicks commented here:

Twisted Fencepost said...

We miss you, too!!!

Linda / Behind My Red Door said...

UGH!!!!!!! I hope it dries up soon!

hugs, Linda

Julie said...

That does not look fun. I remember playing in the mud and making mud pies when I was little. I don't know how my Mom stood it. Good luck with all that dirt!! Julie

Susan said...

We have so much water here also.
It has rained and snowed for 2 days now. :o(
Susan

Traci said...

OH NOOOOO....sheesh, I wondered how bad it was going to get for you!! WE will be here when you can get the time!!! Praying for some wind...small wind to dry stuff up!!!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Oh my, I have never seen anything like that. Thanks for your kind words...she was such a blessing and I am so sad! Dianntha

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Hokey toot! That is a LOT of water. Take care of yourself...see ya when the mud dries!

Betty said...

Muddy clothes, shoes, cars...yecch! Good luck with all the cleanup. Sorry it's so wet there.

vivian said...

ahhh.. spring!! and muddy laundry! have a sweet week!
hugs
vivian

Wendi said...

I can't say that looks like fun. Hope it drys up soon!

English Cottage in Georgia said...

Ugh! My sympathies...I cannot imagine - even more laundry :-(

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from Country Girl's blog to say hi!

Farm Chick Paula said...

Goodness.... you sure can make lots of mudpies now, sweetie! LOL

Spaceofgrace said...

I love the look of your blog and your photos are so nice! I'm having a photo contest on my blog... come see.

We don't have that much water over here, but we don't have that beautiful countryside!

Sweet Blessings said...

Praying you get out of that laundry room soon...and that the mud turns to green beauty soon! Sweet blessings!