Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!


THE LORD IS RISEN!


May you rejoice in
the triumph
of the Lord at Easter.
Wishing you a blessed Easter
and a joyous Spring!

I really had intended to post a recipe
but once again I ran out of time!
The last few days I have been shopping
up a storm. We went to Sam's Club
(90 miles away) to buy things and
stock up on cooking supplies for
when they boys finally get into
the field for spring planting.
I am cooking Easter Dinner so
I also went to the local grocery
store to buy my regular groceries!
Let me just say...my pantry is
busting at the seams! :)
Today is my birthday so I
have already been serenaded
by my children which I think
is a sweet way to start the day.
I better get going so I may
start preparing for Easter.
Have a wonderful day!
Farmchick

Pin It!

20 sweet chicks commented here:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Farm Chick!!!! Hope you have a glorious day.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! I've been thinking of heading down to Sam's Club also! Hope you have a great day and also a wonderful Easter.

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Have a happy birthday! Looking forward to some recipes on your blog.

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Happy Birthday Tania! May it be a fun-filled, blessed day!
And may you and your's have a wonderful Easter!

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Easter. God is good to all. xxoo

Betty said...

I'm late reading blogs; hope your birthday was wonderful...sounds like it started out right, anyhow, with your serenading chicks!

Happy Easter to you, also. I read something today which said, "It's not about some bunny; it's about somebody"...how true is that!

Susan said...

Love the picture.
Happy Easter in your area.
Blessings,
Susan

Lisa said...

Well young lady, Happy Very Special Day to you!!!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Happy Birthday and wishing you and yours a Blessed Easter!

That picture is gorgeous and so appropriate!!

Country Whispers said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday & Easter weekend!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

A most blessed Resurrection morning to you! He has indeed risen!

jen said...

Just found your blog and I'm so glad I did!!

Happy Easter and Birthday to you!

Jen

Twisted Fencepost said...

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday, to you!!

Beth E. said...

Happy Birthday! :o)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Birthday!

I love it when my pantry is full...and I need to get around to that for spring planting.

Primitive House said...

Hey you~~
Sorry I haven't stoped in! Things have been busy!! I also have a new blog name! It is
www.primitivehouse.blogspot.com
Stop on by and feel free to leave a comment and add my new link!!'

talk soon....
Lori

Sweet Blessings said...

Happy, Happy belated birthday to you! I hope it was filled to overfloiwng with ALL things good, lots of laughter, love, and YUMMY Cake...and most of all, many, many Sweet blessings!

P.S. I Love your sunrise picture!!! Hope your Easter was a GREAT one too :D

ohiofarmgirl said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Your pictures are beautiful! Dianntha

ohiofarmgirl said...

Happy belated birthday! Dianntha

SherryBee said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes for you, Chickie!
My birthday is the 8th of April!! hehehe
I hope you didn't get stuck in all that yucky MUD!!! I'll send you some wind to dry it up! LOL
Take care!
Your friend in Arizona! *in the mountains at 7000'...the OTHER Arizona*
SherryBee in AZ
http://www.youravon.com/sherrybeeson