Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Days!!


What's been going on??


♥ Homework

♥ Laundry

♥ Basketball games

♥ Friends over to visit

♥ Icey roads

♥ Church activities

♥ Watching tv

♥ Moving snow

♥ Riding snowmobile

♥ Feeding cattle

♥ Meetings

♥ Painting

♥ Rearranging furniture

I am sorry that I have not been around to visit you lately. I miss you all and I am hoping to catch up soon!!

♥Farmchick♥

Pin It!

17 sweet chicks commented here:

Beth E. said...

I miss you, too!!!Has all of your snow melted? I've been wondering if it would in time for planting season...surely by then it would be gone!

Blessings...
Beth E.
P.S. How do you make the little hearts in your post?

Kristina said...

Where's your chair now? :-)

Glad to see you back!

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Glad to see you back. I know what you mean about being busy. We HAVE missed you though. Watch your mail in the next few days. xxoo

Betty said...

Kristina and I are of 'like minds'...I was wondering about your cute little chair/snow gauge..ha. We've missed your cute posts...hope to see more soon.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Good to hear from ya! Sounds like you've been busy with LIFE! Do you still have lots of snow?

Mrs Parks said...

We'll all be right here when you have time :)

acutescrubnurse said...

Welcome Back....I missed you!!! Do you still have lots of snow?? I thought I would take it upon myself and post a recipe, our bloggers have been starving!!!
Have a great day!! Hope the weather is not too bad, I think we got lucky this time.
Rita

Sweet Blessings said...

Sounds like life is just plain GOOD for you....and that it's filled with ALL things good! May you find some time to get to catch-up, relax, enjoy your family & just "be" !!! Sweet blessings!

Pony Girl said...

Ha, I've been wondering about the chair, too! :)
Sounds like your busy is the "good" kind of busy to be. Well, except maybe laundry, LOL!
Hope you are making some good memories!

Back in the Day said...

Good to know you are still doing well!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I was just getting to know you and you up and disappeared.
Catch up soon, we miss you!!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

We miss you too! But we understand! Hope to hear from you agian soon. :)

Carrie said...

Miss you Farmchick!! But sounds like you have been busy. Lovin' the new background!! TOO cute!!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Carrie♥

Susan said...

My list of activities looks just like your list. WOW! As always, I enjoy reading your blog. Welcome back.
Is it still snowy and cold in your neck of the woods?
Susan

GraceBeading said...

Pssst... you are a winner in my OWOH giveaway. Please visit my blog, my email address in in my profile. I'll need your mailing address.

Congrats :-)

Farm Chick Paula said...

Goodness, girl- take a day off every once in a while! LOL
On the other hand, if you're like me- I'd rather stay busy. (Especially outside!)

Pony Girl said...

I'm SO excited I won your giveaway! WOOHOO!!!!! ;) I sent you an email via your website.
This made my Valentine's day!