Friday, January 23, 2009

Warm weekend wishes to you..............

It's going to be another COLD weekend here.
With temps dipping WAY below zero again
I decided that it would be a great weekend
to do some baking.

So far, I have made these



and these......


Not only does it keep the house nice
and warm it makes it smell great too!


I wish you all a warm and wonderful
weekend. If you stopped in to see
me please leave me a quick hi!! (I
might even give you a carmel roll
if you do!!! ;)

Farmchick


Pin It!

24 sweet chicks commented here:

Country Whispers said...

Yum...Is the first picture your Carmel Rolls? They look good and make me want to go bake some.

Wendi said...

Looks great! I love the smell of freshly made breads.

Beth E. said...

I'm drooling! Breads are a weakness of mine...they look delicious! Such a shame we live so far apart. I'd be stopping by for one of those rolls! lol

Kristina said...

Ooooooh, those look so good! You are making my mouth water!

Marilyn said...

Is that monkey bread!

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I love the look of those caramels rolls. Will you be sharing the recipe? And I'd love one of those hot rolls with breakfast, slathered in fresh made butter. Yummy! xxoo

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I love the look of those caramels rolls. Will you be sharing the recipe? And I'd love one of those hot rolls with breakfast, slathered in fresh made butter. Yummy! xxoo

Twisted Fencepost said...

Both of those look yummy!
Makes me want to start baking myself. See, now you've started something.

Julie said...

YUM!!! I can smell those from here. Stay warm. It's cold and foggy here. I will be glad to see the sunshine. Take care. Julie

vivian said...

HI Farm chickie! those do look good! Im baking today too! I will be making homemade orange,cranbery, pecan bread! (in the bread machine.. does that count??) Also I'll be making choc. chip cookies... I've been dying for them since last weekend!
well you stay warm now ! Its only 10 degrees here this morning and I cant stand that.. I know its colder where you are!
HUGS!
vivian

Gretchen said...

Oh my goodness!!! My mouth is watering & my belly is growling!!

Lisa said...

It is certainly cold here. The hubby is still sleeping and I can't get in the mood to fix him breakfast. So I may just show him a pic of those caramel rolls and say, "this is what I'd like to give you this morning".

Sweet Blessings said...

Mmmm...Mmmmm....that looks like the perfect way to fill a home on a cold day!!! It makes me want to bake something good too!!! I'm thinking I need the recipe for those Carmel Rolls?!?! May God fill your weekend with ALL things good & warm! Sweet blessings!

mary said...

Yum, they smell wonderful!!

Betty said...

I'd say from the comments above, your baking has evoked much drooling on our parts...I'm pretending I can smell the wonderful aroma your baking created! Try to stay warm.

This Country Girl said...

Wow it really is cold there! I bet it's cozy inside your house and smells yummy! And I'd love one of your carmel rolls! :)

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Looks delicious! Stay warm. Check out a recipe I posted...very yummy!

Sarah said...

Yum! When am I coming to visit you? Seriously.

The Vintage Housewife... said...

oooh my goodness bread envy...i wanna make bread...how how do tell do tell...hee hee thanks for swingin' by ol' friends...blessings for your harvest....cat

simple~needs said...

wow, those look great!!
um, can you send me a couple pans full?? lol

Susan said...

Only 20 degrees today for us. Way to cold for me. Spring needs to hurry up and get here.

Doing some baking today!
Stay warm!

lindanuts said...

You can ship those overnight. My address is:.........LOL

The Cotton Wife said...

Oh yummy! These look delicious.

Kristina said...

I love your blog, it is one of my favorites to follow. I received my first blog award from Val - http://thoughtsofval.blogspot.com/
and would like to share it with you. It is posted on my blog http://mywordstoliveby.blogspot.com