Tuesday, January 13, 2009


So, having a lot of snow DOES
have some benefits right? Like having
Dad give you rides on the snowmobile or
having Dad pull you on the sled???

Hold on tight.....here comes a bump!!!

Hey! Look over there......where's "the chair"?
For those of you have been following my blog
you know all about "the chair" Well, after
another 5 inches of snow..it has all
but disappeared! This is where it is.
Well, it's SOMEWHERE in that snow bank!

I guess I will find it this spring!

Thanks for stopping by and as always....
thanks for your comments...I love them!!



Blogger cityfarmer said...

I'm posting my winter wardrobe as we speak...foiund you over at farmgirlcyns

oh,p.s. I'm a follower of you now

January 13, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Looks like your little ones are having such a good time! Where, oh where is that chair?? 5 more inches of snow?...good grief! (Is good grief an oxymoron?) Thanks for sharing just the pictures, NOT the white stuff!

January 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Beth E. said...

Y'all are going to need snowshoes just to get around the farm! I can't believe how much snow you've had. Send about 6"-8" of it down our way. I'd love to have some! :o)

Stay warm...

January 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Now that looks like fun. We are enjoying 40 degrees today and sunshine...a perfect winter day. Have a great day. Julie

January 13, 2009 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Twisted Fencepost said...

Gee Whiz! That's a lot of snow!
I want to come ride the snow mobile. Oh wait, it's cold there. Never mind.
Have fun!

January 13, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Are you kidding?
That's the chair?
Maybe the family should hop on that snowmobile and come to my house : )

January 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Pony Girl said...

I was thinking today that I hope we get more snow before the winter is over! I really love to watch it fall.
The kiddos look like they are having fun! Super cool helmets, they look like snow racers! :)

January 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

*Sigh* I wish we could get some snow here in Texas! I can't believe the chair is completely covered!

January 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Oh what fun it is to sled! That is something...all that snow!
Stay warm!

January 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger belladella said...

I cannot believe the chair is covered up. Wow!

January 13, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Wow! Those are some amazing drifts. I like that kind of snow. Please, oh please, when will it snow here? It's going to be February soon and all we've had is cold! Sorry, I'm whining now. :) xxoo

January 13, 2009 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That looks like FUN!

My girls have a sled that they pull with a horse and a rope. They take lots of tumbles, but it is fun.

I can't believe the chair is GONE!

January 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger This Country Girl said...

Now that looks like lots of fun! I rode on a snowmobile one time in Indiana and it was fun! We're still waiting patiently for some snow, so dad can pull the kids with the 4-wheeler! lol!

I can't believe that chair has disappeared into the snow! Now that is alot of snow!


January 13, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Looks fun!

January 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I was wondering just this morning about that chair...

January 14, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger Farming Fabulously said...

Wow, you guys really did get hit with alot of snow. Thats crazy

January 14, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

When you get a chance, stop by and see the new 'mag' cover. :) xxoo

January 14, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, looks like you have lots of snow. Its snowing here right now, but doesn't look like we will get much.

January 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger YD said...

I love snowmobilling!
You guys got tons of snow! We didn't get as much.

January 14, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Wow, you really have been getting the snow. We got another 2 inches or so last night and school was late again today. Now we are dealing with bitterly cold temps.

January 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Wendi said...

That's a lot of snow!! It does look like fun being pulled on the sled.

January 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger jerriann said...

Hi there sweet chick,

Thanks for visiting my place the other day. I love your place, looks like a fun around here. Watching the chair disappear under the snow is exciting. But I really like the food. I will be checking back in on you. Hope you guys thaw out soon. I would love some of that snow. But just a little.

January 14, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Back in the Day said...

That looks like so much fun! I wanna ride! Can I . . huh can I?

January 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Me, too! Do I get a turn on that sled? LOL, gosh but this does bring back some good childhood memories. Thanks!!

January 14, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

yes, I've been following the chair saga:) I can't believe it is all covered up, oh well you will see it again in a few months?

January 14, 2009 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Cant believe the chair is covered. My gosh, thats alot of snow.

Hope your staying warm.

January 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Boy that does look like fun. I remember when we used to do that and it was a blast by all.
I hope you find your chair.
It is soooo cold here below zero but no snow. I don't which is worst.
Stay warm. You will need waders when it warms up and starts to melt.
God bless

January 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Country Whispers said...

Wow I wish we had that much snow.
I have something for you so come on over and get it.

January 15, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger The Primitive Bucket said...

That does look like fun!!! Your poor chair, it will get out of there someday!!!

January 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home