Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year to you all!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!


I was planning on sharing this recipe

with you all earlier in the week

but you know....things don't always

go as expected!!!


I made this dip for our little family

party we are having here this

evening at home. We were

invited to another families home

but I have a cold and just don't

feel like venturing out in the snow!!



HOT PIZZA DIP

INGREDIENTS
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
breadsticks

----------------------

In a bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder;

Combine cheddar and mozzerella cheeses.





I made my own breadsticks....you can go HERE

for the recipe. I didn't twist them this time though!


May you all have a warm and safe night!


See you in 2009!!!


Hugs~~~

Farmchick

PS...if you noticed.....I changed my template...is it
just on my computer or does it take FOREVER to
load the new template?? It should be pink with
brown dots....please let me know.
Thanks!!

Pin It!

27 sweet chicks commented here:

Carrie said...

Hi Farm Chick!! Just wanted to tell you thanks for the recipe and that I hope you have a safe and wonderful New Year!!

I also wanted to tell you that I tried you Mostaccoli Italiano the other night and it was AWESOME!!! A BIG hit with family!!!

I have made different versions of Mostaccoli numerous times but this time, it was much flavorful. Good enough that I actually took the leftovers to work for my lunch TWO days in a row!!

BTW, you had asked about your template...it did take a little longer for it to come up but eventually did!!

~Carrie~

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

I hope you have a wonderful time tonight with your friends and the dip looks delicious I really am going to try it:)

I tried today to do a different background and tried to follow Mandies instructions and my picture just wouldn't work, anyway that's one thing I do want to learn in 2009:)
Rondell

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That looks sooooooo goooooood! I just love anything with breadsticks..and how can you go wrong with cream cheese??!!

Sarah said...

Happy New Year, Tania and family! Your dip looks yummy! Your new template loads pretty quickly on my computer. It looks great!

Country Girl said...

That recipe looks and sounds so good. You new template looks good!

Linda said...

Your blog looks great and I had no troubel loading it. Might be my brandy new computer though.

HappY new year and thanks for another great recipe!!

Farmchick said...

Thanks to those who comment and tell me if my new template loads quickly. Not sure what it is....I even tried it on my NEW computer and it still takes awhile for the brown and pink part to come up. Just a peachy color comes up first! FRUSTRATING!! Thanks again!!

MARIA said...

Yummyyy!Thank you!

Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Lisa said...

This will be great for the hubby. The word PIZZA alone will enthrall him into believing it's gotta be good!!!

Beth E. said...

Yum...this looks delicious! I'm also gonna have to try your breadstick recipe!

Your template loaded on my computer very quickly, with no problems...it looks pretty, too!

Have a blessed New Year! :o)

The Primitive Bucket said...

Hi Taina, your recipes always look and sound so yummy. I did make the rice cereal ones with all the gooey stuff!!!lol Yummy!!! I'll have to try this and the bread sticks.. I need to change my backround too, just haven't sat down to do it!!
Happy New Year sweet chick!!!
Joleen

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

You always share the best recipes. Love the new header and the new background. The slow loading is why I can't change my background. My poor little laptop isn't that good.

I've learned so much from you this year and am very thankful that our paths crossed in 2008. Here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year to you and your family. Much love. xxoo

Betty said...

I have a recipe I make every New Year's Day...now, I'm gonna have TWO! Sounds delicious and just the sort of ingredients I like!

New template is really nice and loads just fine.

Happy, happy 2009!

lindanuts said...

I have dial-up, so it did take longer to load up but it did and it is beautiful. Kind of a pale pink, topped with white and both of those are over a white with big brown polka dots and a strip of white with small striped dots and it is all over a pink marbled layer. It is like a scrapbooking layout. Your header is really cute with that cupcake.
Have enjoyed your blog this year and look forward to 2009 with you.
Blessings and love to you and yours in 2009 and beyond!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Happy New Year to you too! I'm sick today:(
Can you believe all this snow?! Great snow fort weather!

HippieDog said...

Hi Farm Doll! This looks so yummy! Can't wait to try it :) I'll put in on the list for my next market trip :) Happy New Year! xo

Erica said...

Yummy! That looks very good!!

cottonpicker said...

Hey Farm Chick - Greetings from Southeastern New Mexico!! Glad you visited so I'll have a cup of coffee with you this morning. Enjoyed getting to know you a little bit. I too am a farmer's daughter but married a cowboy and am living the life on a ranch. Stop by anytime - can't wait to try some of your recipes - always looking for "something else" to cook for my hungry crew!

Barn House said...

Hope you feel better! This recipe sounds delicious...good thing the diet doesn't start until Monday. :o)

J & J

Sharon said...

Thanks for the recipe. I am going to try it soon.
I had no trouble with your new template.'
Oh btw I love the photos of the snow dog.
Our little dog does not like snow at all.
God Bless

Sweet Blessings said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe...I can't wait to try it...and I'm so excited that I found your products...I can hardly wait for them to arrive!!! May your New Year be filled with ALL things good! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Thanks for the sweet words you posted on my blog!

Claire said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I had fun reading yours too! I love the pictures of your dog with the snow blower - too funny! But now, since your recipes have made me so hungry, I must go rustle up something to eat! Happy New Year! I'll be visiting again!

Rick said...

Hello Farm Chick, Please forgive me for being so bold, but I am doing a big of blog surfing to invite people over to my blog to enter my 2nd annual giveaway. There are no gimmicks. This is just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. I am giving away a free caricature drawn by me - and some other illustrations. I'd be honored if you came over and signed up.

Kristina said...

Looks delicious! I love your blog!

Sherry said...

Sounds good! I am going to give it a try. I have followed your blog for awhile and just started one of my own it is fun. I need a program to make my pictures look better...or maybe just a different photographer..LOL.

Your blog loaded just fine for me.

Julie said...

Happy New Year!! That dip looks delicious. I hope you have a wonderful day. Julie

Julie said...

YUM!!! Can't wait for an excuse to make this... maybe I don't need one! Thanks for sharing.