Sunday, December 7, 2008

Marshmellow Pops

Hello~ HELLO~HELLO



It's been ages since I last posted


I know. I have been missing all


of you! I just wanted to post


really quick and let you know


that I will be around to visit


you soon. I just have not


been able to with all the


programs, our Christmas


openhouse, basketball games


and other things that come with


being a Mom! We still have two


programs to go and several


Christmas parties to attend.


I am so far behind on trimming


our house for Christmas but


I intend on tackling that


tomorrow. So far we have


one tree decorated....only


three more to go!!




I wanted to show you these


cute little pops I made for


our openhouse. I always


think it is fun to make a


few little extra things.

Please leave me a comment

and I will be around to

visit soon!


Farmchick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, because I have had several comments on how to do this...I decided I should tell you all!

All you do is melt vanilla almond bark or white chocolate chips. Dip the marshmellows into the melted bark or chips--cover completely. Take them out and stick them on a skewer snowman style! You can then cover with mini m-n-m's, sprinkles, sugar or do the snowman--stick them in a jar in the freezer until the coating is hard. (just a few minutes) That's it!!!! Kids love 'em!!

Farmchick


Pin It!

26 sweet chicks commented here:

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Very cute pops! Are they marshmellows? I love the snowman one. Glad to see you back, but I know what you mean about having to get things done. I'm so tired right now. Take care. xxoo

Betty said...

How did you ever get the peppermint to stick to the marshmallows?? Really cute idea! Hope you get to slow down soon and enjoy the season!

vivian said...

Tis the season!
cute pops!
looking forward to pictures of all those trees!
hugs
vivian

Linda said...

OH YUMMMMMMMO! When you make the Varenyky, please take pics. They sound so good!! And about as low call as the Kugelis!!

What are chokecherries??

lindanuts said...

Those are so darned cute and you know, I'd eat one, too! Bet the kids love them! I'm going to do this with the granddaughters!

simple~needs said...

i love them!! how do you make them?/ thats such a fun festive idea. :)

Coloradolady said...

Oh, I was looking for the "how-to" these are cute!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Those are so darn cute!!! I love the snowman one:)

Enjoy the Christmas activites, they only come once a year we will be here when you have the time♥
Rondell

Anonymous said...

Yummy. We went to an open house a couple of weeks ago that had a caramel like glaze to their marshmallows then rolled them in rice crispies. I'm afraid to make them because I'll eat the all. These are really cute. I'd love to take some to work. Great idea!!
Lisa @Cranberry Flats. I'm having trouble signing in for some reason.

Sarah said...

YUM! Those look so good! You have been a busy girl! I am back on blogger, so come by and visit me!

Traci said...

CUTE!!! I wish I like marshmallows on more than a s'more.

I still haven't even put up our tree.....I guess I was so busy witht he bauble wreath....I didn't find the time....oh well....maybe this week.

Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing! My kids would love to do this!

Kristie said...

Those are so CUTE! I want to do them with my niece and nephew when they come for Christmas. Thanks for sharing how to do them.

Rambling Girl said...

Gosh those are so cute! I have missed you also.Don't feel to bad I still have to get my Christmas stuff put out...I hope so by this weekend!

belladella said...

Hello! Thanks for your visit to BellaDella. Delighted to "meet" you. And I love these little marshmallow treats- how cute! I promise to visit again soon. Merry Christmas!

Merrie. said...

HI Farmchick; I know how it is; too much to do yet we want to visit our fave blogs too; thanks for stopping by my blog; I sure love your creative ideas for yummy treats!! Merrie

Sharon said...

Those are to cute to eat, but I'll bet that don't stop anyone.
I have missed you but I know that this time of year is really busy.
God bless.

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

What a cute idea! I will make some with my grandaughter. She loves to sprinkle things! LOL!

Take a deep breath and enjoy the fun thigns you and your family are doing. We'll be here when you have more time to blog. :)

Have a great week!

Beth E. said...

How adorable those pops are! I'm gonna have to try them. Looks like they are quick and easy, and I'm definitely going to need those kind of goodies this year!

Bill's home from the hospital now and is recuperating from his surgery. I'm waaaay behind with shopping, baking, decorating, etc. I'm just trying to get the house clean again. lol

Hope things settle down around your house and that you can relax a little.

Blessings...

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Those are really cute....what a neat idea.
Sounds like your house is like mine....busy as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs!
Enjoy the Blessings of the Season!

Carin said...

Those pops look so great. I bet the kids love them. I am going to give it a try.

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Tania, those are cute as can be! Sounds like life is really busy and fun ... just the way it should be!

Christmas blessings,
Lea

Julie said...

Very cute--my girls would love those. Sounds like you're enjoying the holidays--'tis the season to be very busy!! take care Julie

Back in the Day said...

Thanks for the tip! I love these!

HippieDog said...

Dear Farm Doll....oh your treats are soooo cute! I'm going to have to try these :) We're making some gingerbread men at the end of the week.....some to eat....some to share....maybe some to use as ornaments.......probably mostly for me to gobble up. Have a beauty of a week :)

Vickie said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing :)