Sunday, December 28, 2008

What is it???


Can you tell what this is???
Hmmmm.....how about now?????

Why could that be Sheba??

Sheba the snowdog??


She looks like she is after something!!

Get it Sheba...sic it!!!!


Oh waits...it's just the snowblower!!

Sheba can spend hours chasing


the snow blowing out of the snowblower


or water being squirted out of the hose.


She's just that kind of dog.

Ya gotta love her though...

---------------

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

spent with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by...

I will be back soon with a yummy recipe

to share with you..all of my favorite readers!!

Farmchick

Pin It!

32 sweet chicks commented here:

Connie said...

Ya got a lot, farm chick!! Snow I mean........
Smooches,
Connie

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Oh, she is so cute...love how she chases the snow blower:) I think Buster would run though.lol
Rondell♥

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I'm with Sheba, I like snow blowing into my face. :)

We had a great Christmas! I hope your Christmas was just as special. Welcome back to Bloggerville. :) xxoo

Heidi said...

HOpe you are well, havnt heard from you in a bit!! :) I love dogs like that!! she is to sweet -

Kim said...

Oooh, Sheba such a sweet dog with a great sense of foot loose and fancy free play time humor! Makes me miss my Tanna girl. You are a lucky family to have her.

Beth E. said...

Oh, my...that's a lot of snow! Sheba looks like she's having fun. Our dog, Blondie, chases the riding lawn mower. Sounds like they'd get along great together!

Stay warm...

Rambling Girl said...

Gosh...no snow for me...70's has been my temps....oh how it would be nice to get snow one day!

glitzen said...

Love your pretty dog! Such great pics!
My Corgi has a dog blog, so stop on by if you like! I found you on Andi's blog.
www.dandelioncutestcorgi.blogspot.com
And our family blog is saddlepotatoes.blogspot.com

I bookmarked you guys!

Laurie from Amish Country said...

Sheba looks just like my Zeke. Oh how they love the snow! Thankfully, our ground is NOT snowcovered right now. Me=no snow bunny. LOL
Great pics.

Traci said...

That is funny.....oh what it would be like to actually have to OWN a snow blower.....sigh.....

belladella said...

So cute! Blow some of that snow my way! It's too warm here!

Lori said...

So....CUTE!! Love that dog! How cute! We had a great christmas!Glad to hear that you did also!

Stop on by and say HI....
Lori

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

LOL....that is hilarious!

Linda said...

LOL - So fuuny!! My grand doggy Brady - the big 160 pound one, is afraid of the snowblower- the bigger they are, the harder they fall I guess!

ang said...

That is so funny! Since I know very little about snow the first pics I really thought she was in a blizzard. I was thinking oh bring her in... LOL

YD said...

That is so cute! My dogs love the snow as well, they could sit outside in the snow for hours if I let them.

This Country Girl said...

Oh that's so cute! Looks like Sheba was kept pretty busy! Being from the south, I've never seen a snow blower, so does it work like a leaf blower, blowing the snow off the porch? Very cool!

Hope you and your family have a very Blessed New Year!

Tammy

Kindra said...

Well you know I love your recipes, can't wait to try some new ones. :) Those pictures are too funny. You can keep your snow up there. We got 60 degree weather the other day and melted most of our snow. Wish it could stay that way...I know wishful thinking. :) Have a great Monday!

Country Girl said...

She is sweet! Our old Lab use to love to chase snow too.
Happy New Year Farm Chick

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh my, you sure got the snow didn't you? Its a good thing you have Sheba there to protect you against those prowling snow blowers. I hear they can be really dangerous this time of year! LOL

Smiles,
Lea

Lisa said...

I thought at first something was on fire. Tooo cute!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I thought it was a Blizzard! Love your dog....Happy New Year!

The W.O.W. factor said...

It's fun to watch children and animals enjoying all aspects of snow...me, now, I've had ALL I want so far and then some!!
Your spritz cookies are gorgeous! They are my sister's favorites for the Holidays, mine are jam thumbprints, and no one elses fav, so lucky me, I get to eat them all!
Mmmmm!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

So cute!!!!! I'm sure Sheba had a great time in the snow! My Buster would probably do the same thing!

Enjoyed catching up on your blog with all the recipes and pictures! Just wonderful!!!!!

Cora

Sarah said...

Sheba looks like one cool dog! She would be mighty unhappy down here in Texas. It was 77 degrees today, so I think it is pretty safe to say that there is no snow in our near future!

Sweet Blessings said...

What a beautiful dog...and amazing pictures you captured...thanks for sharing them....Hope your day is filled with many Sweet Blessings!

momstheword said...

Loved the picture. She is so sweet looking! Our beagle was a rescue dog and he was abused so he is still a little afraid of noises and sudden movement, even after living here for a whole year. He just barks and barks at moving objects (and strangers).

Our toy poodle will bark at anything that moves. Life can get very noisy here sometimes...

Liz said...

Hi there,
Labs are such goof balls aren't they?! BUT so loving.
Stay warm, Liz

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Too cute!
Think I need to borrow your snowblower as the snow is half way up my kitchen window! My dogs just want to be inside where it is warm and snow free!

Indiana Angel said...

Sheba is beautiful!!! I read your dip recipe before this and it sounds delish! I'll have to give that a try :) Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

Hello, I am visiting from Chris's site. What a beautiful dog you have. I see you have had a lot of snow.

Joyce from joyce-creationinprogress.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

She is a beautiful dog! We've had such warm weather lately that it is hard to believe you all are getting so much snow. AMAZING!!
Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year!