Thursday, December 11, 2008

At this busy time of the year.....

Let it be
Christmas everywhere!!!

Let's not forget
what Christmas is
all about!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tree is our
that is in our family room.

It's the only one I have
decorated so far....I
am so behind! It's
hard to see but there
is an angel topper on it.

I have gold and reds on
this tree--music notes, stars and sparkly balls.

Have a great day everyone.
Remember to leave me
a note and let me know
that you stopped by.

To hear the song
Let it be Christmas Everywhere
scroll down to my music player!!


Farmchick

Pin It!

35 sweet chicks commented here:

Farming Fabulously said...

What a beautiful tree. Happy Holidays.

Traci said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I just got my ONE AND ONLY tree put up last night!!! I'm ready to call it GOOD!!....Have a great day!!!

Coloradolady said...

Beautiful tree. Can you believe it will be here so quick?

Have you entered my giveaway this week yet, don't forget to do so.

Have a blessed week.

countryquesting@gmail.com said...

You have a beautiful tree.
Merry Christmas.
Jean

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I love sparkly trees and yours is just lovely. I like where you placed it too. The backdrop of curtains really sets it off well. Thanks for sharing. xxoo

Julie said...

Beautiful--I like how you put the ribbon down instead of around. It's so pretty. Have a wonderful day. Julie

Susan said...

Oh my, I love your tree and your decorations. Thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures.
Have a great day,
Susan

millerhomestead said...

Your tree is lovely! Merry Christmas and God bless~ Jamie

Linda said...

Love that song! Your tree is so pretty!

lindanuts said...

I adore those sparkley red stars!

Lisa said...

Wow, that's beautiful. It would make a great greeting card!!

Angie said...

That tree is absolutely captivating! You have a knack for that for sure! I agree with Lisa it would make a great Christmas card!
hugs, angie

Susan said...

Beautiful tree! You did a great job.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Gorgeous tree!

Back in the Day said...

Your tree is beautiful! Love the ribbon hanging down!

Nancy M. said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I love the way it's decorated.

Sarah said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS, girl! Have a great weekend... I am headed over to order some of your wax tarts! I finally bought a tart burner. I have wanted one for so long!:)

Beth E. said...

Wow...awesome tree! It's gorgeous. :o)

katie said...

Beautiful tree, Merry Christmas.
katie
primitivewoolen.typepad.com

Farmgirl Cyn said...

What a beautiful tree!
May you have a most blessed Christmas!
Cyn

Sharon/primthyme said...

Wow your tree is beautiful.Looks professionally done !!
Stop by my blog & enter my giveaway ,if you get a chance!!
Prim hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

Kay said...

HI! Thanks for coming by & saying "hey" to me. I have ribbon on my tree too, but around instead of down. And stars, and red, clear & satin-y looking balls.
I made fudge and cookies today and hope to start wrapping tomorrow evening. 3 more gifts to get and I'm done (I hope).
Stay WARM!

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

The tree is very pretty, but I'm having a very hard time concentrating after watching your elf video up top! LOL That was so funny. I've got to figure out how to do that with our crew.

Hope you're enjoying this very special time of year.

Christmas blessings,
Lea

cityfarmer said...

Farmer's daughter, me too.
Indiana born and raised.

Daughter of the King, me too.
Heaven bound.

Nive to meet you.

Hope to chat.

Be blessed.

Jeannelle said...

What a beautifully decorated Christmas tree! You have accomplished this and you say you are "behind"!!? Not in my estimation!

Thank you for visiting my place! Christmas blessings to you!

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog *U*
Your tree is purdy!
We did the "elf yourself" thing lasat year...what a hoot!

Dalyn (AKA The Queen of Quite Alot) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog *U*
Your tree is purdy!
We did the "elf yourself" thing lasat year...what a hoot!

Sue said...

Hi,
Thanks for inviting me over, it is so nice to meet you. What a lovely tree you have.
Stop by anytime for a visit.
Hugs,
Sue

HippieDog said...

So cute! Just makes me smile everytime I watch you guys :) Happy Holidays!

Train Wreck said...

Oh I love your tree! We don't have one yet... Glad to be home, now I can worry about Christmas. Man I will need a vacation come the new year! I love your little Mellow Pops! I will have to make some with my kiddos, they will love it. Thanks, hope all is well at your place.

Jen r. said...

Beautiful tree!

Marilyn said...

Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Your tree is beautiful! Yes, it is a busy time, and I am so behind in visiting. Today I am trying to get to everyone.
Hope you ahave a great week!

EmmyRedneck said...

I loooove this tree! And the garlan! I love it love it love it!
I love everything about Christmas though. The bigger the better! Lol!
Em

Carolynn said...

That is a beautiful Christmas Tree! It looks ethereal and heavenly. What a lovely atmosphere it must create in your home.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me and leave a note on my door. :o)