Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remember......


FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE!

Pin It!

13 sweet chicks commented here:

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Well said! xxoo

Linda said...

AMEN!

Coloradolady said...

I agree. Nice post today.

I gasped when I saw your little Thanksgiving countdown...how is that possible??? I have got to get it in gear.

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

So true!

Have a great week!

Julie said...

Amen!! I so appreciate ALL who have sacrificed so that I have the freedoms I have today. Have a wonderful day. Julie

Betty said...

Great short post! Thanks for the reminder!

Kathy said...

Amen, my Sister!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thank you for the gentle reminder. Dianntha

Beth E. said...

Amen...so true!

Kindra said...

We are so fortunate for the wonderful country we live in...all because of our brave men and women.

This Country Girl said...

Very true...freedom is never free...there is ALWAYS a cost. I'm very thankful for the service of our men and women in this country.

Tammy

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

AMEN!

Cowgirl said...

Nice Thanksgiving thing. Freedom is really never free.