Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- Name: Farmchick
- Location: North Dakota, United States
I love living on the farm. I am a farmer's daughter and farmer's wife too! I am here to share our life on the farm as I know many people do not understand how hard our farmers and ranchers work. I love all things agriculture related. I also will be sharing recipes and any other thought I have. ;) I live with my husband and our three children on our 4th generation farm/ranching operation in North Dakota. We are blessed to raise our children on the farm and to be stewards of the land. I love cooking from scratch in the old fashion farmstyle way, gardening and crafting. We raise wheat, flax, soy beans and sunflowers on our farm. I love when you visit and especially like when you leave me a comment. I love making new friends and most certainly will pop over to visit you! I have a home based business in which I make soy candles and other scented products. Check out my website. You will find the link on the right hand side of my column. Thanks for stopping by...come back soon. :)
- It's almost Thanksgiving!! WHAT??
- Still Here.....making soy candles and such for the...
- Candles and Moose!
- Come visit!!!
- Comments working now!!!Sunflower harvest is FINALL...
- If you are trying to lose weight......DON"T LOOK!!...
- Mud makes me crazy but awards make me happy!
- and the winner is......................
- An award, another giveaway and my giveaway!!