Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.....


Pin It!

17 sweet chicks commented here:

Betty said...

Right back at you! Looks like a lovely pie!

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

A blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving to you and the family. Love the new header! xxoo

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too my friend!! Thanks for stoping by!!

Many Blessings...
L

vivian said...

this is a beautiful pie! have a happy day!
hugs
viv

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! =)

HippieDog said...

What a pretty pie :) Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I've never had cranapple. It looks pretty! DD made peach and pecan. I have officially gained another 5 lbs! I'm thankful for you dear friend. Have a blessed weekend.

Juri said...

One day late...but I am hoping you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day....and enjoy the entire holiday weekend! What a great pie! I made two pumpkin pies from scratch (starting with a pumpkin)...and an apple...both turned out great and look wonderful on my hips!!!

Juri

The Primitive Bucket said...

Hope you had a wonderful day. We did and ate so much it hurt!! lol
Start shopping!!!!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Hope all went well for you and yours....ours was lovely, tho several were missing from our table this year.
Pie looks lovely!

Linda said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was full of fun, family and lots of good food!

Lisa said...

Hello, I'm a day late (probably a dollar short too) but Happy Thanksgving to you too!! It went too fast for me!

Beth E. said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...I haven't been blogging for a few days. Trying to take care of a hurting hubby. His birthday is tomorrow. We are praying he will have relief from his pain and that he will be able to enjoy his day!

Your pie looks yummy! I loooove fruit pies! :o)

Blessings...

Train Wreck said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So did you have any "Snow cones" with your turkey? he he

Train Wreck said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So did you have any "Snow cones" with your turkey? he he

Train Wreck said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! So did you have any "Snow cones" with your turkey? he he

Marilyn said...

Can I just tell you... I loved the cranberry creation!!
It's a family favorite for sure : )
I hope you had a wonderful day... now, lets get ready for Christmas!