Saturday, November 29, 2008

Come down to our farm and dance with us! 1st scroll down to the bottom and shut off the Farmchick Tunes player!! Enjoy!!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Pin It!

13 sweet chicks commented here:

Traci said...

That is a riot!!! I love the new farm dance.....hmmmm, might have to do this one myself!!! Thanks for sharing!!1

Brooke said...

Too Cute!

;-)

Betty said...

What a hoot! Gonna have to do that.

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I really enjoyed that! I love the way you put everyone's face on the elves too. So much fun! Thanks for sharing. xxoo

Linda said...

LOL I love it!! I did that last year and lost the link when my computer froze this fall. Thanks for helping me find it!!

Kay said...

That was so much fun! I love it!! Farmer-dear would probably kill me for putting his face on so I won't do it but I loved seeing your family.

Country Girl said...

That was great! I made that cranberry salad and it was yummy.

Angie said...

Your dance moves are awesome! What a cute idea! Love it. Have fun with your Christmas traditions!
blessings, angie

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

LOL! That is hilarious and so cute!

TattingChic said...

I'm here from "Ele at a Bit of Pink Heaven". The pie in the previous blog post looks delicious!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Wow! That cracked me up!

Thank you for your visit1 I've been on vacation and am hoping to actually post here soon. **crosses fingers**

Blessings!
Lacy

lindanuts said...

too cute!
rock on!

Beth E. said...

Ummm...something's happened to your Farmdance! I clicked on this post, but I'm getting an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT KIND of dance! Check it out.