Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mud makes me crazy but awards make me happy!

As you may have noticed I have been away from the blogging "scene" for awhile. I have missed reading all of my favorite blogs.....I am going to try to catch up with you all now...so please don't forget about me!!! I think I may have mentioned that I just can't seem to get caught up on things and I always have things I NEED to get done or places I NEED to get to! I guess that is what happens when you are a wife, a mom and to make things interesting I also live on a farm. It has been very frustrating as Mr. Farmer is digging in water lines for more hydrants around our yard...(so I don't have to stretch 10 hoses around in the summer when I am watering my gardens) and also digging in electrical lines to add to a new machinery shop that we may be building later on this fall. Why is it frustrating you ask? I will give you one word: MUD! It has been muddy and you know what you get with children and mud? Mud in my garage...mud in my house....you get the picture right? So, when I am not doing something I should be doing I am vacuuming up MUD!


Okay moving on. I feel really silly about this but I just noticed the other day that my new friend Train Wreck over at
Cowboys, Kids and Sunsets blessed me with an award! You have to stop in and visit her...she has a great blog, she takes some amazing pictures and she is a very sweet gal! Train Wreck...I am so sorry -- I didn't intentionally mean to miss my award!!! I hope you will forgive me!!


This award is really neat. If you notice you can't read it (unless you can read Portuguese) so luckily Trainwreck translated it for me! It translates like this: This blog invests and believes, the proximity" (meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy)
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.So this award goes to:
Rambling Goat Chick
Harbor Hon
Simple Thyme Primitives
*the primitive bucket*
Living the Good Life
Where the blackbirds sing
The Old Primitive House
Country Girl at Heart

WHEW! That was tough...

Anyway.....I hope you all have a wonderful evening. Tune in soon as I have a yummy recipe I want to share with you all!

Farmchick

Pin It!

18 sweet chicks commented here:

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Thank you for the sweet award. Did you also pick up the Your Blog Gives Me Peace award in my side bar? I posted about it a while back and gave it to everyone in my favorites list. That means you. xxoo

Lea of Farmhouse Blessings said...

Welcome back! Its good to keep your balance in life and blogland. I think I was away for 3 weeks while I got caught up.

Nice to have you back!

Smiles,
Lea

Lori said...

AAWWW~~~ Thanks sooo very much!I love my award! I hope that you have a great day and keeping your vaccum cleaned with ALL that MUD!!!
YUK........but just think about the reward!! AWESOME!! Cant wait to see!

Many Blessings.......
L

The Primitive Bucket said...

Tania, thanks for the award, I love Trainwrecks blog too!! Such neat pictures!!
I'll get this posted soon, and welcome back to blog land!!!
Have a great day!!
Joleen

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Hippie Dog has you on her site todAY! Congrats on your award and try not to play in the mud!

Train Wreck said...

Well I never....! LOL! Oh I know all about catching up! Don't worry about it! THanks for the "Flax" 101! I know all about lindseed oil! I still am in awe of all your sunflowers! I like to come over and "walk" through them! Oh yes we want a recipe! I too will be posting one hopefully today, it's a doozy! Welcome back pretty chick!

Traci said...

Awwww, thanks for the award!!! I'm glad you are back. Now, it is time to start showing us your Christmas stuff in the works....I know you've got ideas flowing....

Julie said...

How very kind of you to send an award my way--thanks so much. I love your blog, too because it takes me back to farm life. I hope you have a great day. Thanks again. Julie

Beth E. said...

I've missed you while you've been gone! Looking forward to your recipe and all of your other creative ideas. The Tex Mex Skillet Chicken recipe you had on your blog was a biiiig hit in our family. How exciting it was to make something that everyone liked! That's an accomplishment in this family!

Linda said...

You were missed but sometimes life does get busy and we have to remind ourselves that we can only do so much!! So glad you are back.

Vickie said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by! You should have been hear for the naming of the cat the kids went through almost every name you can think of before they all agreed on Pumpkin. I love the new look to your blog and Congrats on the award. Take Care :)

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

I posted the award today. Please come and see. xxoo

Kindra said...

It will be nice when all that work is done...just have to bare with the mess for now. :(

Congrats on your award! You so deserve it!

david mcmahon said...

We have no mud here in Australia because we're in drought! You're lucky .....

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Yeah, we have lots of mud around here now too! Way too much rain for this time of the year. I heard you have snow your way....did you get any?

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Conragts on your award! And I hope the muddy days are behind you soon.

Have a great weekend!

Traci said...

I can't get the award to work....arrrgghhh. My blogger is having trouble. It just keeps showing the code.

Country Girl said...

Congratulations on your award.