Monday, September 29, 2008

We've Built a Household of Faith!

Yes....that means it is our anniversary today!

Time sure flies by quickly!

When you get engaged and then married

you always have such wonderful

hopes and dreams.....and I have to say

ALL OF MINE CAME TRUE!

I could not be happier then I am

today and I could not ask for more.

I have been so blessed to be

married to such a wonderful hard-

working man, who is a loving

husband and Dad...and on top

of that.....we have been blessed with

three beautiful children.........

what more could a farmgirl

want or need!?!

Now I will show you a few

photos for your viewing

enjoyment!!!! Have a wonderful

day....I know we will!!!!






So, as you can see....our day was A-OKAY
and getting better everyday!!



The songs playing--Household of Faith and


Keeper of the Stars...were both sung at


our wedding. and I dedicate


the song I Could Not Ask For More


to Mr. Farmer!! I love you!!!


This is a picture of us with our old

glasses...I have more recent ones

but I can't find the disk right now!!

Thanks for stopping by

and keep those comments coming....


I love hearing from you!!

Farmchick

Pin It!

37 sweet chicks commented here:

Coloradolady said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a very special day.

Connie said...

That is the most gorgeous wedding gown I've ever seen, sweet farm chick!!! Ooooohmy, I'm gonna share it with friends to come and see it. You are just beautiful also, honey.....
Smooches,
Connie

Mrs Parks said...

You are SO beautiful!
I love your dress and you both look so happy.
Congratulations to you both and enjoy your special day!

Kindra said...

Happy anniversary!! I just loved looking at your wedding day photos. Time flies when you're having fun. Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories. Here's to many more blessed years together.

Judy said...

Most gorgeous dress I have ever seen. Happy anniversary and have a wonderful and blessed week.
Judy

Kristie said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful day! Happy Anniversary!!

Beth E. said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day. How many years have you been married?

Sharon said...

Your gown is just gorgeous.
Happy anniversary and my GOD grant you many more.

acutescrubnurse said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. (kind of) You guys look so young on your pics, even Ronnie!!
Hope you have a super day....we celebrated with you by having KFC tonight.
Talk soon,
Rita

Betty said...

I'm glad you are still so very happy. I found my soulmate about 34 1/2 years ago; and he's still my very favorite person in the whole world! Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

I love this post. I love looking at wedding photos. Can you believe time flies that fast? Good for you, I hope you have many, many, many more!! Happy Anniversary...

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful, as are you!

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful gown! THanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

I wandered your way through Train Wrecks blog. Congratulations on your anniversary. You had a beautiful wedding dress. Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.

Train Wreck said...

Oh Look how gorgeous you were and still are!! Our Wedding Song was a Tracy Bird Song too! It was "For me it's you" It fits us perfectly! I love TB! Congratulations! Here's to many more years of health, wealth and happiness.

Kimmie said...

Happy remembrance...God is good. What a lovely, beautiful bride you are!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

April said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures!

Katy said...

Oh!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!! I love all the pics!

The Miller's Homestead said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a gift God has given you in your family. I am new to blog land and am excited to make some new friends! I hope you will come visit my new blog. God bless, Jamie

The Miller's Homestead said...

I just left you a comment from the wrong blog! Oooops. I have a different one that you can get to through cozycoops blog. I am still learning this blog thing. ;) Jamie

Traci said...

Ok, did I miss how many years? We just celebrated 21 years....can't believe it!!! Congrats on your major accomplishment by today's standards!!!! Have a great day!!!

HippieDog said...

Dear Farm Doll and Mr. Farmer. Hope your anniversary day was beautiful, as are both of you. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos.....and to know that dreams do come true :) Have a beautiful time celebrating a million more days of happiness together :) xo

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Anniversary!

Back in the Day said...

Happy Anniversary Farm Chick! Thanks for sharing the wedding pics! I enjoyed steppin back in time with ya!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary~~~

I would like to swap links with you!! Stop on by my front porch sometime!!! Would love to have you!!

Many Blessings........
Lori Hull

Julie said...

Your dress was beautiful. Hope you had a great day. Isn't it wonderful to be so happy? Congrats!! julie

Lori said...

Thanks I just added you and thanks for your thoughts and your prayers!! I'll keep you posted on Grandma!!!

God Bless.........
Lori Hull

Sarah said...

Awww, too sweet! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! I am a farm girl like you... well, I call myself the Ranch Diva. I will be stopping by to visit again!

hayseed said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! And happy anniversary to you!
-hayseed-

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride you were/are! I love your gown. May God bless you with many more happy years together!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

the7msn said...

I've never been one for looking through Brides magazine, but that dress! Well, that's just the prettiest darned thing I've ever seen! Sounds like you're livin' the life you wanted with the man of your dreams - so few people can say that. You go, girl.

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Awwwwwwwww! What a beautiful bride you were! And still are! I hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary!

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Such a beautiful bride! I hope you had a wonderful day:)
Rondell

Linda said...

You are as pretty today as you were on your wedding day!! And DH looks like a great guy - he sure has a great gal! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and many more Tania!!

Leslie said...

Well, I'm a few days late but still want to say Congratulations!

I set out yesterday to check out all the blogs from new posters and somehow missed yours. I'm so sorry.

Have a great day!

Leslie

vivian said...

happy Anniversary!!
beautiful pictures, you are adorable!
hugs
vivian

Carolyn (Harbor Hon) said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. Farmer and Farmchick! You both look as happy and in love as you did when you were married. That's a great thing. What a cute pic of you giving the ok sign after the wedding. Would not have thought of that. Gorgeous dress too! Thanks for sharing your wedding pics and your anniversary with us. xxoo