Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Hi everyone....things have been busy here on the farm....I don't have a lot of time today to do a post but I thought I would just check quickly!! Today is our schools Fall Carnival and I have a long list of things to do...which includes baking two pies for the pie auction!!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will try to get caught up on everyone's blogs tomorrow morning!


I leave you a picture of one of my flower gardens here on my farm. (soon it will be covered with snow!! eek)



Farmchick

Pin It!

28 sweet chicks commented here:

Kristie said...

What a beautiful flower garden. I can't keep mine looking like that...I have a black thumb! :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awesome flower garden!

Connie said...

Well, my thumb is "PINK" and I can't grow a dang thing, farm chick!! I'll bet it's gorgeous even covered with snow.......
Smooches,
Connie

Traci said...

Now that is very pretty!!! We are in the midst of the state fairs....and my mother had surgery...sheesh. This is when I'm really glad I homeschool....I couldn't handle a carnival right now..lol.

We were able to take our school with us to the hospital and still get it done!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Kindra said...

Love that picture of your flower garden. And I'm a sucker for old tricycles! Have a great weekend!

Mrs Parks said...

I lovelovelove the flowers in the tricycle basket!

Angie said...

Very beautiful garden! Looks like a nice get away spot to read! I love your blog and will add you to my list of favorites! Have a beautiful weekend!
Angie

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Love how your garden looks and such a cute tricyle:)
Rondell

Beth E. said...

Sounds like a busy day for you! I love your flowers. They are just beautiful. You are right, before we know it, we'll have winter knocking at the door!

Coloradolady said...

Oh, how fun. I miss the fall carnivals from school. I guess that is what happens when your kids grow up. They were always so much fun.

Love your garden picture. Very nice.

Betty said...

What a really fun garden..love all the stuff you have in it.

This Country Girl said...

Oh what a sweet garden display! It made me smile immediately! I love the little tricycle with the flowers in the basket! So pretty!

Have a greaty weekend!
Tammy

simple~needs said...

beautiful display!!! i am loving the tricycle in there.
have a great weekend!!

Julie said...

I love your garden. The trike with the basket is a very creative idea. Have a great weekend. julie

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Awwwwww, I love yout little flower garden! So cute!
In the midst of your busy-ness, make a little time for yourself!
Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

What a pretty picture!! Hope the carnival was a success!

acutescrubnurse said...

Love the pic!! Can't wait to have you back in blogland. Hope the carnival was a huge success. I'm thinking about maybe coming out tomorrow afternoon. Alex will be working. Give me a call in the morning.
Rita

Back in the Day said...

Beautiful! I love the old tricycle! Great job Farmchick!

Lisa said...

You had to go there didn't you. You HAD to say SNOW didn't you? That's okay, I think about it too. I'm happy you are doing well. Have a great weekend! Oh, I do like your flower garden. Especially the trike in the middle.

lindanuts said...

Hope you had fun at the school carnival.
It's true, winter is creeping up on us but I embrace it beacause spring comes again with its renewing grace.....

why word verification with moderation?

Plowing and Sowing said...

Like your pictures. The garden is very nice. Just think you can do it all over again when the snow melts. Thanks for stopping by the other day. I feel like I have been playing catch up over the past two weeks. Take care.

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love the harvest. Corn and beans surround my home but it is too early to harvest either right now...but soon. Adore seeing your pictures. Thanks for visiting me. Dianntha

nyafarmgirl said...

From one farmgirl to another...your blog is awesome. Love all the pics, recipes, and happenings!
:)Ginger

Anne Fannie said...

Hello, this is my first visit to your blog. I found it through anothers. I love your garden pictures. I love to find other bloggers that love gardening too. I am in Southern California, we don't get snow here!
~Ann

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I LOVE all your recipes and farm pictures. My hubby works on a farm part time but would love to do it full time like he did before we got married. Love the combines in the wheat field... I'll have to show my son that one as he loves farm equipment. Great flower garden too.

Mary

theprimitivebucket said...

I just love your blog. It looks like home to me!! I grew up in the wheat fields of Colorado. So I can relate to wheat harvest and playing in the fields...
I'd love to link you to my blog if that is okay with you.
I found you on Star Spangled Pretties blog. I just love her, Jody!! What a sweetie she is.
Thanks,
Joleen
theprimitivebucket

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Looks so pretty. Snow????? double eek!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Thanks for the visit! I really do miss the carnival. The kids always have so much fun and the pies are always great!